Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov
    Quote:

Originally Posted by puga

f0ck you nonito..whatever happened to "id fight my opponent even if he's on peds" talk...you fought arce and nishioka without it but wont do the same with rigo ...

nonito is the new floyd , b1tch jr...

After all the defending you did of him its nice to see you finally see NoRigo Conaire for what he really is.
    People are slowly starting to realize the truth. They been realizing Donaire's bull since his ducks on live TV.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Conte might not work directly with VADA but my understanding is that he suggested them how to conduct testing. How convenient it is for him to team up with Donaire tell him hey look I got this good **** guaranteed to pass testing. You perform better and I clear my name of PEDs cause you're passing these tests year round. Its a win win for both guys.

Is that correct?

The man known for creating the most undetectable performance enhancer (and many others) had input into testing? If so then fighters should simply not be allowed to work with him.

We're talking about a man who knows exactly what the body does with substances and how to manipulate them around testing...and that is without knowing the god damn testing procedures.

Comment

Contract to start testing sounds different than the contract agreeing to fight.
        I'd guess it's a consent form for testing

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          After all the defending you did of him its nice to see you finally see NoRigo Conaire for what he really is.
          i defended him when he was right and he's wrong this time ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06
            Quote: Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW! Conte might not work directly with VADA but my understanding is that he suggested them how to conduct testing. How convenient it is for him to team up with Donaire tell him hey look I got this good **** guaranteed to pass testing. You perform better and I clear my name of PEDs cause you're passing these tests year round. Its a win win for both guys. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android Is that correct? The man known for creating the most undetectable performance enhancer (and many others) had input into testing? If so then fighters should simply not be allowed to work with him. We're talking about a man who knows exactly what the body does with substances and how to manipulate them around testing...and that is without knowing the god damn testing procedures.
            Everytime I accuse Conte of working with VADA I always get jumped and they try to correct me by telling me he had an input on their testing procedures not that he works with them directly, so how fkin fishy is that? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Drugs tests in Boxing are the same as drug tests at work or anywhere; If you refuse a drug test, it's just as bad as being dirty. Wladimir didnt want to take tests that Povetkin asked for a few years back because it was a pathetic request of a man looking for an excuse not to fight him and the notion itself offended him, but he still agreed to take it because he knew what refusing a drug test meant.

People can spin **** all they like, but giving a little blood, hair, or urine is not a hardship in any capacity. If the fight doesn't happen because Rigo doesn't want to be drug tested, what can you say?

I damn sure wouldn't want to be involved in any sort of sporting competition where my co-competitors refused to take a ****ing drugs test.

This **** is out of hand. If the fight is big enough to afford/warrant the extra testing, these fighters need to shut the **** up and take the tests.
              Last edited by paulf; 02-19-2013, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Donaire is not the commission!

J/k. This was my most anticipated fight this year. I will hate everyone involved if it wont happen.

Comment

People are slowly starting to realize the truth. They been realizing Donaire's bull since his ducks on live TV.

Its about time tbh
                  I mean the guy really has never came across like he wants the fight at all.

It always makes suspicious when asked if a fighter would like to fight someone and they start stuttering and change the subject then start making crazy demands and such.

Comment

Everytime I accuse Conte of working with VADA I always get jumped and they try to correct me by telling me he had an input on their testing procedures not that he works with them directly, so how fkin fishy is that? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    It's ridiculous.

I'd rather him be fully involved with VADA as he would at least know ways to find cheats, but he certainly should not have input into testing and then be allowed to work with fighters.

I'm all for the extra testing, but Conte fighters are way ahead of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Its about time tbh
                      I mean the guy really has never came across like he wants the fight at all.

It always makes suspicious when asked if a fighter would like to fight someone and they start stuttering and change the subject then start making crazy demands and such.
                      Like I posted in the other thread, this fight was 50/50 for me but those odds changed for me. Donaire doesn't sound too confident. Since the beginning he's been sounding too quick to avoid this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X