No announcement yet.

I refuse to order Showtime PPV if…

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    I'm just pointing out how ridiculous and ******ed this thread is.

"I refuse to watch a Showtime PPV if.....Mauro Ranallo is commentating."

Ok, so if Tyson in his prime went up against Ali, or Manny/Floyd were to happen, you'd refuse to watch because of the commentating.

Your momma

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
      bring back steve albert ...fran charles was the worst imo
      I was about to mention Albert, can't remember if he officially retired or what.

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
        Lampley doesn’t sound like a Wrestling commentator though you ignorant ape, what don’t you get about that. Lampley is just overall better then him, and has been doing this the 80s for a reason. Go watch MMA or something, the majority here don’t want to hear that guy. Lampley doesn’t sound like Jerry the King Lawler does he? Maybe you ****ty ears like that but most boxing fans don’t want him commentating for boxing, leave that crap for mms where I recommend your dumb ass goes. Damn it feels good telling you off **** head
        Bro, I stopped caring like 8 hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          They should give you an option to mute each commentator or vote on a guest or something lmao
          Hahaha that would be great

Comment

Oh yeah, Brian Kenny, Berstain and Farhood might be enough experience to bring Mauro along if he learns from them. Pretty strong boxing knowledge there. Barry Tompkins who does ShoBox has also been around boxing for a while. Pretty strong crew overall, so Mauro is a little out of place but I'll give him a chance to grow on me because at least he's optimistic about it all.

Sometimes a newbie is the best way for other newbies to learn. They speak each others language and communicate with them...Lampley used to this too when he was young, act humble and putting forward the color and expert commentator to teach him about the fight which helped new viewers understand what is going on. Now, he acts like any poster here on NSB giving his opinion.
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 02-19-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Bro, I stopped caring like 8 hours ago.

Yea posting these memes for insults, you certainly a teenager, should have known why you’re defending a mans voice

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Lampley sucks pretty bad too, but I get your point. Still....when the rumors were flying about Pacquiao being on PED's, HBO didn't say one thing negative about it. With Marquez rumors now, they dedicated an entire Fight Game show to it....
                Marquez was working with Angel Heredia and gained one-shot KO power from nowhere.

Surely you can see the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
                  Yea posting these memes for insults, you certainly a teenager, should have known why you’re defending a mans voice
                  Like I said before. I stopped caring like 8 hours ago. I'm only responding, because I think you're an utter douche tard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Marquez was working with Angel Heredia and gained one-shot KO power from nowhere.

Surely you can see the difference?
                    Agreed Pac was doing what he did for a majority of his career, then once he was accused everyone hopped on the band wagon, Marquez on the other hand was suspicious before the fight, and people even posted here if he koed pac would that be proof

Comment

Like I said before. I stopped caring like 8 hours ago. I'm only responding, because I think you're an utter douche tard.

I think 4corners can tell you, I can do this literally for a whole day straight you ape. Why do they let babies on these forums

Comment

Working...
                      X