No announcement yet.

He's called Money Mayweather for a reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    When did u ever see Oscar with money problems? Never because e had the right people behind him running his money. When did u ever see Oscar walking around with thousands of dollars in cash? Never
    True. Floyd needs to find himself a rich Swiss banker type to help him manage his money!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      True. Floyd needs to find himself a rich Swiss banker type to help him manage his money!
      Dude really, as a fan of Floyd that u are imagine I he hired someone to watch his money and investments like Oscar did!? Floud would be set for 3 lives! But fact is he didn't and hasn't. As a hater I do wish him the best for as long as it lasts

Comment

you forgot to mention he also sold his soul to the devil, once all that money dries up, so will the leeches around him

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Hes also called a Coward for a reason! :WORD:
          Only by butt hurt jealous little kids like yourself , history knows already he is an ATG , you can keep hoping he gets face planted but I dont like your chances , Floyd is real its takes a hype job to get faced planted by a smaller fighter .

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            you forgot to mention he also sold his soul to the devil, once all that money dries up, so will the leeches around him
            That's messed up of you to talk about Pacquiao that way.

Comment

another fail thread. lol

When will Mayweather go broke after his career

odds

Less than two years - 300
              in 5 years or more + 500

I have 1k on less than two years, big boy mansion will turn into monthly apartment rent or living with his dad.
              Last edited by djeffectz; 02-20-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

because he realized too late pretty boy was a gay nickname?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Dude really, as a fan of Floyd that u are imagine I he hired someone to watch his money and investments like Oscar did!? Floud would be set for 3 lives! But fact is he didn't and hasn't. As a hater I do wish him the best for as long as it lasts
                  lol @ everyone hoping floyd goes broke and assumes he will. it aint gonna happen.

Comment

you know hes great when only thing people can talk **** about is hoping he will go broke smh

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      If Floyd has a little sense he'll hire someone smart to manage his money. I That's all I'm saying. I hope he does.

But even if he doesn't the man is paid. It will take a while to burn through all of this money.

Broner is still with HBO. If anything Golden Boy is helping the sport by making Showtime competitive again. In a free market economy competition is usually good, monopolies are bad.
                      the problem with that is a lot of those guys are known for being shady and embezzling all your loot. Many boxers went broke that way.

If I had that type of dough I would just have regular cds or safe accounts. I would take no risks with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X