Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight you're more excited for? Donaire-Rigo or Floyd-Ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I will because im going to see it live lol
    You're lucky!! If the fight's here in Nor-cal, I'll be there too!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      But not $60 plus subscription to SHO! And what is the percentage of Floyd's boring fights? it's High risk to be boring! Why Pay for a fight were not asking to be made!

Donaire-Rigo Is what all hardcore fans wants! And we got it for cost of subscription!
      You dont have to subscribe but this is ridiculous cause im willing to bet everyone here will watch both no matter whos fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
        We might've actually seen Pacquiao fight Mayweather. All he had to do was beat Marquez convincingly. Just once........... oh well, I guess we have to deal with fights actually happening.
        Not the same! Pac Stops Cotto but Floyd cant!! Pac makes it easy with Hatton, Floyd takes him 10 rds! Pac annihilate Cheato! Floyd ducks cheato with all his might!

Don't support a DUCK!! You as a fan should demand it! Don't you wanna see ur idol Floyd beat Pac? Your just using Ur FLowmo Logic!! "We support whatever Floyd do!!" Gets some Fkin balls Flowmos!!
        Last edited by Pacdbest; 02-19-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

But not $60 plus subscription to SHO! And what is the percentage of Floyd's boring fights? it's High risk to be boring! Why Pay for a fight were not asking to be made!

Donaire-Rigo Is what all hardcore fans wants! And we got it for cost of subscription!
          Dude, that's a supply and demand thing. If either fighter in the Donaire/Rigo fight drew huge numbers, do you really think it would be at subscription price only? I'm looking forward to this fight, but don't act like it's "all for the fans".

Comment

Dude, that's a supply and demand thing. If either fighter in the Donaire/Rigo fight drew huge numbers, do you really think it would be at subscription price only? I'm looking forward to this fight, but don't act like it's "all for the fans".
            Hey!! I said it could be boring! But Fans here demanded it! Then Donaire heed our demands!

but the question is, which one excites u more? A fight between 2 top Superbantamweights? oR the top P4P against a Guy he can easily defeats?

Comment

Not the same! Pac Stops Cotto but Floyd cant!! Pac makes it easy with Hatton, Floyd takes him 10 rds! Don't support a DUCK!! You as a fan should demand it! Don't you wanna see ur idol Floyd beat Pac? Your just using Ur FLowmo Logic!! "We support whatever Floyd do!!" Gets some Fkin balls Flowmos!!
              First off, I've been watching boxing since Hagler/Hearns and McGuigan/Pedroza fights.

Now I could hit you back with childish things like: "Mayweather made Marquez lok like an amateur" or "Mayweather didn't need a catchweight to win titles". But it's been done to death. Where have you seen me support whatever Mayweather does? I just pointed out a simple fact that Pacquiao would've had more leverage for a Mayweather fight if he could beat Marquez convincingly. He failed in 2011 and last year he got starched. Now it's further away than ever. True or not?

Now, are we going to talk boxing like grown ups or are you going to carry on calling names?

Comment

Hey!! I said it could be boring! But Fans here demanded it! Then Donaire heed our demands!

but the question is, which one excites u more? A fight between 2 top Superbantamweights? oR the top P4P against a Guy he can easily defeats?
                I already answered the question. Donaire/Rigo intrigues me more but we've had little of them in the UK. Mayweather/Guerrero will answer few questions, but at the end of the day, you know which will do bigger numbers. It might make you bitter but it's true.

Fact remains, mayweather's one the best boxers, if not the best of his generation and there won't be many more chances to see him fight. So people will keep watching, whether to see him win or those like you who hope he loses.

Comment

First off, I've been watching boxing since Hagler/Hearns and McGuigan/Pedroza fights.

Now I could hit you back with childish things like: "Mayweather made Marquez lok like an amateur" or "Mayweather didn't need a catchweight to win titles". But it's been done to death. Where have you seen me support whatever Mayweather does? I just pointed out a simple fact that Pacquiao would've had more leverage for a Mayweather fight if he could beat Marquez convincingly. He failed in 2011 and last year he got starched. Now it's further away than ever. True or not?

Now, are we going to talk boxing like grown ups or are you going to carry on calling names?
                  Yeah, I'm from the ALi- Frazier era! This thread is about?? which excites u more?

Comment

Yeah, I'm from the ALi- Frazier era! This thread is about?? which excites u more?
                    if you are from that era you are at least 50 years old and what 50 year old would have a screen name called pacdbest. stop ****ing lying.

Comment

I already answered the question. Donaire/Rigo intrigues me more but we've had little of them in the UK. Mayweather/Guerrero will answer few questions, but at the end of the day, you know which will do bigger numbers. It might make you bitter but it's true.

Fact remains, mayweather's one the best boxers, if not the best of his generation and there won't be many more chances to see him fight. So people will keep watching, whether to see him win or those like you who hope he loses.
                      WHAT!!! U don't know the answer!! Floyd will decision Guerrero!! It's a handpick opponent!

Floyd we want Sergio or Pac!!

Comment

Working...
                      X