Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight you're more excited for? Donaire-Rigo or Floyd-Ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    So out of the two fights i chose one and that makes me a flowmo cause im not a fan of the fighter your nuthugging at the moment. And the comment of C-level opponent just shows what you are.

And when did i ever say i wouldnt watch Nonito v Rigo?
    Everybody's free to say if you're a ****, Flowmo or *******! I'm a Pacnuthugger for Life! Be Free!!!

Comment

I like Floyd more than Rigo but I'm happy he's getting his shot and want him to destroy donaire

Comment

But I gotta warn you : Donaire/Rigo will be extremely boring (I'm talking Klitschko/Ibragimov level) but with a possible brutal finish.

Comment

Not that excited for either. Donaire-rigo will be very boring and Floyd Guerrero isnt that great of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            But I gotta warn you : Donaire/Rigo will be extremely boring (I'm talking Klitschko/Ibragimov level) but with a possible brutal finish.
            That's what I said when fans here demanded this fight! Then they accuse Donaire of ducking Rigo! I was leaning with the Mares fight for excitement. But Rigo- Donaire is the best of the best in this weight class. Now we have it! But were not paying $60 for this!

Floyd vs Pac/ Martinez are the fight we really want! Floyd ducks! And now he's fighting Pac's former sparring partner, and he wants u to pay for it!! Hell naw!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              Canelo-Trout is an excellent fight, Props to Canelo for being a man! But I'm not paying this PPV & give Floyd my Money! But I'll stream this coz I'm leaning on a Trout upset!
              I like seeing a good fight and I'm a sucker when it comes to boxing so that's that. I didn't wanna to order Pac vs JMM IV and fortunately I did and got treated to a great KO and all around good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Not that excited for either. Donaire-rigo will be very boring and Floyd Guerrero isnt that great of a fight.
                But u don't have to pay to see Donaire-rigo!

Comment

Both

If I could only chose to watch one it would be Rigo Vs Donaire, I've been holding out for this fight for a while and it's nearly here

Comment

Rigo-Donaire by far and away for me.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      I like seeing a good fight and I'm a sucker when it comes to boxing so that's that. I didn't wanna to order Pac vs JMM IV and fortunately I did and got treated to a great KO and all around good fight.
                      Floyd fights only become exciting if he's against an aggressive, strong fast puncher! But Ghost is a hugger & not that powerful! Not paying for a fight we already knew who going to win!

Comment

Working...
                      X