Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight you're more excited for? Donaire-Rigo or Floyd-Ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
    Anything is possible with boxing but, I think Mayweather will win. Robert will make him earn it and of course some in here will say I toldja so after saying it would be an easy win. If Floyd makes Robert look like an amateur, I'll say you were right.
    I'll be right! Ghost style, Put his head down, his arms block his side. Jab, step in Hook, hook. body! All Block by Floyd. Floyd will counter with a lot of uppercuts & left hook. Then Floyd dances away then jab. Now multiply it by 12! it'll be like that! then Floyd will cry after the decision Then Praise Guerrero then will kiss Ellerbe! same old style!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      I'll be right! Ghost style, Put his head down, his arms block his side. Jab, step in Hook, hook. body! All Block by Floyd. Floyd will counter with a lot of uppercuts & left hook. Then Floyd dances away then jab. Now multiply it by 12! it'll be like that! then Floyd will cry after the decision Then Praise Guerrero then will kiss Ellerbe! same old style!
      We shall see. If I don't go to the fight in person, I'll have a boxing party with a much too young female boxing fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
        We shall see. If I don't go to the fight in person, I'll have a boxing party with a much too young female boxing fan.
        I'll be with My Pacnuthugger Cousins who used to doubt Donaire! Now they believed!

Comment

• Rigo vs Flash all day!!!...Ghost brings nothing to the table...his hopes fall on Floyd not being TYPICAL Floyd....Rigo-Flash is 50-50 imo...really glad this fight was made

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Rigo vs Flash all day!!!...Ghost brings nothing to the table...his hopes fall on Floyd not being TYPICAL Floyd....Rigo-Flash is 50-50 imo...really glad this fight was made
            Even Floyd fans swear that They will not paying PPv money on a guerrero fight, when it was first rumored! Now only Floyd fans seems changing tunes!

Comment

• Donaire-Rigo

Personally I think Donaire runs through him

But it would be nice for Rigo and his fans to have their moment in the sun or shut the fuck up

Comment

• Rigo/Donaire is a much bigger fight in my eyes.

Comment

• I don't think Rigo is that impressive but I also don't think Donaire is a future Pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Even Floyd fans swear that They will not paying PPv money on a guerrero fight, when it was first rumored! Now only Floyd fans seems changing tunes!
                    Fck me you whiny little kid , Ive never seen such a whiner as you , Floyds fight , Donaire fight , Bhop fight , Canelo fight , Im happy and looking forward to all of them , what is wrong with you , your no boxing fan just a butt hurt hater .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Fck me you whiny little kid , Ive never seen such a whiner as you , Floyds fight , Donaire fight , Bhop fight , Canelo fight , Im happy and looking forward to all of them , what is wrong with you , your no boxing fan just a butt hurt hater .
                      Ohh I hurt a Floyd fan! just watch ur boxing! I wont mind!! Just don't convince me to pay a Floyd PPV to fight a Pac's sparring Partner! I'll probably watch it in youtube, or maybe one of my friends would be stupid enough to waste PPv money on Floyd. I got no interest whatsoever on Floyd guererrro, who's quitter!

Comment

Working...
                      X