Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd was mad that Larry Merchant left... lol

Comment

Very nice!

Put Santa Cruz on the undercard. or Mares. Do ittttt!!!!

Comment

I'll miss 24/7 but wonder if Floyd will conspire another show like 24/7. It need to focus more on actual training like he did live for like 3 hours last year...

Show raw training footage and cover testing procedures and of course all the drama.

Between DEXTER and HOMELAND (shows that I just started watching), I’m starting to tune in more often.

Now with Floyd as their premier fighter, HBO done fell off. Larry’s gone and now Floyd… lol

I won’t lie, HBO is still better!

Comment

I am kinda of glad that Showtime got the fight. I remember they had only one fight on the first saturday of every month. Then in the last couple of years they were trying to please us boxing fans by doing the super six then the 118 tournament. I am been getting more out of my money with Showtime then I have with HBO. Now as of late HBO has been putting more better fights on their network. I always felt like Showtime put more evenly matches then HBO. Showtime just TKO HBO in an upset for May 4th. HBO has been slipping like TR against GBP.

Comment

I have no issues with this fight. People need to remember that Floyd isnt who/what he once was. He is far less mobile and easier to hit. I actully expect this to be a pretty competetive fight. A couple of years ago I would have laughed it off as a Floyd masterclass in the making, but not now. My only concern is that I expect this to be a horribly ugly inside fight. Floyd wins a snoozer, but it may be close.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              So you are essentially approving Mayweather's lies since he said that final negotiations were going on with Alexander.
              WTF? NO I am Mocking the people who jumped on Guerrero Bandwagon because they thought Mayweather wasn't going to fight him, now they will back off of it since the fight will happen now

Comment

Funny how times change, when the guerrero fight was first mentioned it was mostly regarded as not a very good fight, but now its a cracker!

Its a total mismatch, yet this is going to be an expensive ppv. sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  I'll miss 24/7 but wonder if Floyd will conspire another show like 24/7. It need to focus more on actual training like he did live for like 3 hours last year...

Show raw training footage and cover testing procedures and of course all the drama.

Between DEXTER and HOMELAND (shows that I just started watching), I’m starting to tune in more often.

Now with Floyd as their premier fighter, HBO done fell off. Larry’s gone and now Floyd… lol

I won’t lie, HBO is still better!
                  you never seen fight camp 360?

Comment

i think canelo vs trout is a better fight on paper. definitely not going to vegas for mayweather guerrero anyway, fcuk that!

Comment

Shocker he's moving to Showtime.

But lmao, dumb midget a$$ Pac stans wouldn't listen, claiming he'd 'duck' Ghost. smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X