Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tabs Guerrero For Showtime PPV on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yea can't wait. Aside from Jim lampley not being there (the only hbo commentator that doesn't suck) the Showtime commentating will be on point. Especially the post fight interview, don't know the guys name who does it for Showtime but he always asks the best questions unlike Larry and Max, who to me seem biased

Comment

I thought he was Afraid of Guerrero and Guerrero was "TOO MUCH OF A RISK"

Comment

Guerrero vs Mayweather is a solid fight, it will bring out the best in one or both guys and Canelo vs Alvarez is a thriller.....both fights kind of similar with slick boxers going against busy, aggressive fighters. This is a SOLID card and seems like the 2 fights below these may be solid matchups (don't know what they are yet) but there will be a lot of buying power behind this card. The winners should fight in September. Anyone who complains about this fight card needs a checkup from the neck up.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Finally!!!
          Man you dont know how relieve I am, now I can make up my mind if I am going to go.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            I thought he was Afraid of Guerrero and Guerrero was "TOO MUCH OF A RISK"
            So you are essentially approving Mayweather's lies since he said that final negotiations were going on with Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              Whoa is it really Guerrero! A total 360!
              You mean 180? 360 will be back to where it started...

I will miss Roy commentating, and I will admit I will miss Kellerman and Lampley commentating too, even though it is bias as ****.

I will miss 24/7 because I find it a more well packaged show than Fight Camp or whatever they have on Showtime.

It doesn't matter anyways, I still get to see Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                If true, what a hypocrite Floyd is. He ripped Pacquiao when he fought on Showtime PPV and said that Pacquiao doesn't know the meaning of loyalty.
                Like it here bro!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
                  :lmao2: not a single fck will be given
                  then why you here

Comment

I thought Canelo Vs. Trout is the main event, well Floyd finally select an opponent. Can't wait for this fight on Showtime PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      He ducked Hbo....My question is...Where does Guerrero play in all this...Will this be the Dive Floyd needed.
                      your seriously pathetic for weeks you were saying floyd is ducking guerrero and guerrero would destroy him now it's made your bashing him

Comment

Working...
                      X