No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tabs Guerrero For Showtime PPV on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
    I am actually really looking forward to it. I think people are sleeping on Guerrero. Sure Floyd is the favorite and rightfully so.... but the main thing Guerrero showed against Berto is his ability to fight a gritty fight and against a gritty/dirty fighter like floyd that may make the difference.

I tell you one thing I dont see him getting sucker punched for apologizing after a headbutt. Instead i see him holding and hitting, elbowing back, holding floyds head etc.
    Berto was a Bum, the guy got dropped by a jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      I found it hard to believe when Chris Mannix said Wladimir Klitschko will likely be on HBO PPV on May 4.

I couldn't imagine Wlad on the same PPV as Floyd Mayweather.

But I CAN imagine Wladimir on HBO on that date now. A heavyweight doubleheader would be awesome.

Who the hell is wlad fighting on PPV? Has he EVER been on PPV before?

He already fought Haye before. No way HBO puts him up against mayweather ppv, that would be crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Don't fuking put all this **** on Pac fans!! It started long before there was a Pac on the scene. You think the only damn people in the world that don't like Mayweather are Pac fans, you are wrong! It all started with Floyds gutter/Prison talk with the Oscar fight. Floyd created an alter-ego when he fought Oscar and chose to be the bad guy because he said someone has to play the role and Oscar was the nice guy so he had to be the bad guy and that backfired like crazy on him. All of a sudden he fully developed into his alter-ego and stayed that way. He ended up his own self-fulfilled prophesy and put up the walls and has never looked back. The only one who is responsible for NOT endearing himself to the public is FLOYD! He treated other great fighters like Leonard and Holmes in person as if they were crap. You do not make fans by degrading Ali and saying **** to Sugar Ray Leonards face. Leonard would have knocked him the fuk out and so would Hearns if Floyd came along in their era.

Floyd became even more of a Diva and Prima Donna by by responding to the public's lack of admiration for him and all that did was reinforced his negative behavior further and further. He pushed people away and they pushed him away. I was a HUGE fan of his for over 12 years!!! Till he CHANGED. He USED to be a good, likable person! He is the one who isolated himself and brought out the sociopath in himself. HE decided that it was respect, NOT admiration he wanted with his words and acts. No one is stopping you or anyone else for being a fan but people do not like him for a number of reasons. It is what it is.
        yeah backfired terribly, he only set a PPV record in his fight against oscar and has been doing near 1 million each fight since.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          He ducked Hbo....My question is...Where does Guerrero play in all this...Will this be the Dive Floyd needed.
          Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          dang I was thinking that just before I read your post !!!!!!

I hope Guerrero is above a dive , I don't believe he would take it, but I wouldn't put anything past JR.

I believe he does those PED's that you do and get off of that doesn't show up in a test ,,,,,,,,,,all along the past 4 years. The high dollar spit and polish type like Gamboa was accused of using.
          You guys are so desperate it's insane.
          Last edited by LacedUp; 02-20-2013, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Mayweather by landslide decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              So basically Cotto vs Mayweather is floyds last ever appearence on HBO
              You are very smart. Did you figure that out yourself?

Comment

• Finally. Took them long enough but finally it's here.

Elated.

Comment

• only floyd's fans will appreciate this fight, imo!

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Thats because they went by Mayweather's own words that he was going to fight Alexander instead. Many believed his lies about the deal almost being done. The only one to mock is Mayweather for misleading the public. People have every right to say Mayweather is ducking the Ghost if he tells people he is fighting Alexander.....most people like myself picked up on the ploy he was using. He either was trying to show the Promoters he is in charge, like someone close to him said, or he was trying to make the Guerrero fight look better by mentioning Alexander which would be a boring fight.
                    Now, lets start the "he is ducking Alexander" train.

Comment

• I find it strange how he's not accusing Guerrero of steroids since his move to WW...after all u HAVE to be on steroids like Pacquiao to move up in weight right??...lo

Comment

Working...
                      X