Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Eyes Marquez, Says Nacho is Making Excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have loved to have seen this fight 3 years ago when Tim was at 140 and Marquez was at 135. It would have been more competetive. But at 40yrs old, Marquez can't fight 3 full minute rounds for 12 rounds anymore. And because of that, he would lose to Tim. Tim is skilled and would mix it up and change the tempo of the fight. Plus, he would brutalize the body. It would be very interesting for 7 rounds, but Tim would take over after that.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      On a recent edition of BoxingScene's official audio show The Boxing Lab, WBO welterweight king Tim Bradley told us that he wants to face the best fighters in his division.

"I want to fight the best opposition out there. I want everyone to know that. I'm not going to name any names. Everyone knows who the best at 147 are," said Bradley.

One fighter that Bradley would like to face is three-division-champion Juan Manuel Marquez. Last year Bradley and Marquez's trainer Nacho Beristain went back and forth on BoxingScene talking about a possible fight. Beristain ultimately said that he didn't recommend the match-up, believing that it would end up turning into an "ugly fight.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      I poop on your calculations..JJM wins by casual KO

Comment

Str8 up 3456789

Comment

i think he could beat bradley but i dont think its a fight jmm wants this late in his career.tim doesnt look good at 147 at all.he should drop back to 40 where are plenty big names

only big fights for him at 47 are manny,and khan

Comment

Bradley beats Marquez styles makes fights

Comment

Working...
            X