• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    You ever been to his hometown?
    He mad

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Marquez doesn't want to fight Bradley.....
    pretty much

Comment

What's funny is this....Mayweather is accused of ducking Sergio Martinez, the Middleweight champion of the world, who is steady not fighting his own biggest threats at 160 lbs.

But Marquez gets a pass on blatantly not wanting to fight Bradley, who's one of the best fighters from 140-147, and by the way....IN HIS CURRENT WEIGHT CLASS WITH HIM.

Just goes to show that there is no real objectivity on here....

Comment

What's funny is this....Mayweather is accused of ducking Sergio Martinez, the Middleweight champion of the world, who is steady not fighting his own biggest threats at 160 lbs.

But Marquez gets a pass on blatantly not wanting to fight Bradley, who's one of the best fighters from 140-147, and by the way....IN HIS CURRENT WEIGHT CLASS WITH HIM.

i don't understand that either.... he's a freaking MW.....
        and if Sergio was to go down to 154, the excuse will go down both ways.
        Ohh he was too big, ohh he drained himself.
        I don't understand how you can fault Manny or Floyd for not fighting Sergio

Comment

I would watch this fight if it ever happened. I think it is a good match up. Who is really going to say that Marquez would have an easy time with Tim?

Comment

Marquez probably fights once more in his career. He about to 40 and he's going after the money, which isn't Bradley. JMM deserves a big payday and the 5th fight with Manny is it. Marquez has paid his dues time and time again. Bradley can talks all he wants, Marquez starched the dude Bradley got a gift decision against. The only reason JMM ever went up to 147 was to fight Floyd and Manny.

Comment

Bradley is better off staying on Boxing Lab and giving interviews, they appear to be MORE interesting than his fights..............
              boring boring boring

Comment

So if Dunkin Donuts is a great manager, HOW come you have NOT fought????
                So if Dunkin Donuts is a great manager and he Manages the two (2) best and they never fight who wins????????? Dunkin Donuts wins you fool.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  I know I am in the minority in saying this but I kinda feel sorry for the dude.
                  He made 5 mil and got a gift decision and a belt on a platter. I don't feel sorry for him.

Comment

HES THE NEW PAUL WILLIAMS
                    no one wanna fight him

Comment

if it happens, which I doubt;Tim by SD as I know not what corrupt Vegas judge will b there, especially that cow, w/the disco glasses, Byrd...or the ecven more inept cynthia Ross, whose vision is so bad she can't c across the ring, ck out the thickness of her lenses...WORST female judge in boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X