No announcement yet.

What's going on with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    He's got till the 28th. That's the next meeting date for the Nevada State Athletic Commission. They like to know details of what's going on during their meetings.
    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    He keeps retweeting things like "Can't wait until May 4th Money Mayweather greatever ever" or some stupid **** like that Or just a May 4th mention in general.

And he also captioned his own picture of him and Big Floyd as "Working with my trainer for May 4th"

So May 4th he will be fighting.

But it certainly is getting late.
    Ok ok, well that is a little reassuring I guess lol. I'm starting to get worried myself too, but at least there is some cutoff date to know of.

TS is right about the Super Bowl and All Star Game being promotional platforms for his May fights but maybe they are going for a short sale since Guerrero is lesser known. Canelo-Trout is enough for demand for live tickets to build as of now, people are already interested in that. Pretty interesting approach
    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 02-18-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      Ok ok, well that is a little reassuring I guess lol. I'm starting to get worried myself too, but at least there is some cutoff date to know of.

TS is right about the Super Bowl and All Star Game being promotional platforms for his May fights but maybe they are going for a short sale since Guerrero is lesser known. Canelo-Trout is enough for demand for live tickets to build as of now, people are already interested in that. Pretty interesting approach
      Yeah I'm no insider but the NSAC website says there next meeting is the 28th and this is their last meeting before May 4th. And it says that all information that will be discussed at the meeting must be submitted by the 21st. So I'm guessing we'll finally get an announcement shortly.

Comment

Poor Floyd never has been the same since he got out of Jail. It was rough on him. There are things he just cant talk about. Give him time...he will come around!

Comment

haha youre right TS....floyd is shook! he wants to duck guerrero but he cant now.

so now he refuses to promote it because he doesnt want anyone to notice robert giving him that bertoface!!

Comment

Working...
          X