Does Mayweather carry some fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    ........why?
    Because Floyd ****ing unloaded with power shots on Baldomir that entire fight, and Baldomir had a legendary chin.

Floyd wouldn't have stopped Baldomir with plaster wraps and his corner stool.

Comment

****in' Dominicano hitting 'reply' before me and stealing my thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Well for starters Baldomir had an A+ chin, Floyd hit Baldomir with some very hard shots as well, never got much of a reaction.
        Also Floyd injured his hand in that fight I forgot what round. Baldi was a giant that night too. What was he reportedly walking around at? I think it was 180 something. Can't remember.

No way in hell he carried Baldomir. He was not going to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Because Floyd ****ing unloaded with power shots on Baldomir that entire fight, and Baldomir had a legendary chin.

That's where that mysterious stigma came out of the blue, Floyd being a boring fighter, so much was expected of Floyd but I think that was the best he can muster up, the bold never gets looked at, Floyd hit that dude HARD, he literally tried to get him out but saw Baldomir was too durable.

Comment

c'mon man... floyd isn't carrying anyone... he has average to below average power at 147 and up. Floyd was trying his best to stop Mosley and Cotto.

he couldn't stop Ortiz without suckerpunching him. Maidana and Lopez actually stopped him and Floyd had to cheat to stop Ortiz.

Just admit it.

Comment

****in' Dominicano hitting 'reply' before me and stealing my thunder.

Man I've always said, Baldomir = Iron Zangief from Marvel vs Capcom if you guys remember.

Comment

I remember Mayweather had Marquez hurt in the 11th or 12 round. I had 900 bucks on that fight. I would have got paid double if Mayweather would have knocked him out. I guess he thought way risk getting caught with a counter puncher like Marquez when he just pitch a shutout. Marquez caught Pac with one-second to go in the 6th round.

Comment

I havent seen it since it happened, but I just remember it being like a procession and boring as hell. I didnt mean carry him as in 'he could have kayoed him' just that he could have done more with him. If its true he damaged his hand, then that may account for that.

Comment

no. he calls it self-preservation.

Comment

im not sure if he carried marquez but i think he didnt really try and finish him or beat him badly out of respect.imo it was a classy thing to do

Comment

Working...
                      X