No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman To Marquez: Forget Pacquiao, Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    This is utter and complete Bulls#!t Marquez set Manny's ass like he was going to a Chicago project building to see a girl late night with a neck full of Jewelry on. You sound bitter in this post but at the same time trying to say you like Marquez. There was 1 to 2 seconds left in that round Pacquiao got KO'd in so in no way was he going to get stopped. He caught Manny coming in clean and as plain as day. The things posters will say to try and give Manny props for getting demolished. He should retire though.
    You act like i'm a pacquaio fan or something..i'm speaking the damn truth..why do you think that KO was all the more shocking? Because Marquez was just beating on Pacquaio? I mean seriously I know some of ya'll dislike the guy like he slapped your mama but after that 1st knockdown it was all Pacquaio until he got put to sleep. I almost turned the fight stream off after Marquez got dropped the second time so please don't sit up here and act like Marquez didn't get bludgeoned the majority of that fight before he landed a punch the other guy voluntarily walked right into..I mean it is afterall across the web in ten kinds of slow motion. Anyone saying Marquez would've lasted two more rounds had he not stopped it in the six is crazy..go look at Nacho's face prior to the sudden conclusion of the fight...it says plenty. Personally I do not want Marquez to even bother fighting a fifth time or for that matter to even take a farewell fight..he couldn't have asked for a better exit stage left moment ever. Oh and by the way I was rooting for JMM in that fight but even I believe he was doped the hell up.

Comment

Marquez can have Pacquiao wait 2 years for the rematch. That is the average time Marquez had to wait for Pacquiao in each rematch. Marquez will always have the big paycheck waiting for him against Pacquiao, no need for an immediate rematch. Give Arum and Pacquiao a taste of their own medicine.

Comment

Same position.

Excellent post here. We share the same position on the 4th encounter. How the hell did Marquez take those monster shots Manny was landing and didn't even blink? He use to hurt him with those kinds of punches. All of a sudden Marquez is bigger and stronger than Manny. The fact that he hires a bio-chemist and former doping thug says something by itself. I mean, Marquez has been against weight training his whole career and now all of a sudden, he looks like Incredible Hulk at age 39?? It all makes sense because Marquez hates Manny and is a sore loser who would do anything to win. He knew that at his age there was no way he could outpoint Manny so he bought a special package from Mr H. and the rest is history. I know he cheated.

Comment

Of Course! He Wouldn't Make A Dime If He Fights Pacquiao, And He Hates Arum!

Why would he want Marquez to fight.... sitting there making these stupid comments JMM has no reason to fight..... Let's see Pacquiao, let JMM fight him four times. He didn't need to let him fight more than ONE. JMM would have fought 10 times to get one win. He gets one win with a lottery-ticket one punch knockout as time ran out in the round, was losing on all three score cards, and was running out of gas, along with his face a bloody mess. He himself would have been stopped within the next 3 or 4 rounds. SO, as Pacquiao had extended him 4 opportunities, JMM shouldn't extend Pacquiao at the very least ONE rematch??? Not if he's afraid of getting knocked out in a 5th fight, which is what was about to happen in the 4th fight, and would certainly happen in a potential 5th. OF COURSE Sulamain isn't on board for his fellow Mexican to go one more fight; it won't end well, and Jose won't get paid.

Comment

ddangerous to Sulaiman: **** You, Retire From Boxing

Comment

Take your own advice and YOU retire you old fart!

Comment

Marquez it is very simple: 1) you retire and you will always be remembered for your fights with Pacman 2) If you decide to fight again it has to be Pacman..because money money money and more money

Comment

Sulaiman you are dishonest, crooked, a thief and a liar, why the hell should anyone listen to you I have watched you destroy boxing careers for over 30 years.

Comment

Sulaiman dont go away mad, just go away..... boxing would be so much better without you.

Comment

MARQUEZ is a WARRIOR to the last blood. Retire now or fight PACMAN for the 5th time.

Comment

Working...
                      X