Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Broner Beat Bums, Talks **** Like It's Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did not expect this kind of rhetoric from Vazquez.

Comment

El Titere's style is ugly but I will make him a sig just because of this quote

Comment

lol Vazquez went hard at Broner.

Been saying it for a while but people just won't listen, Vazquez is going to school the crap out of Burns. Then maybe the Broner-Vazquez talk can begin, I think it'd be an interesting chess match and could even be more entertaining than most would think.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
          I read in bad left hook from the Vazquez team that they were the first ones to offer Broner's a chance to his IBF belt, even before the Demarco fight. They said Broner's team rejected it saying they wanted to DeMarco instead cause the there were more money involved.

So I guess we got both teams claiming the other is ducking.
          I guess that's the reason Broner isn't interested in a Vasquez fight, not enough money.

Comment

broner probably wants burns to win because he has a bigger following than vasquez

Comment

Yeah, I mean it would make more sense for Broner to hope for Burns to win. He has a bigger following and his style offers itself for Broner to look more impressive. He won't get either with Vazquez, less money and win or lose he's gonna look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Good ****. I'm so tired of "fans" hiding behind their keyboards and trashing world boxing champions and referring to them as "bums". They have no idea the kind of obstacles these fighters have had to overcome and the efforts they have had to put forth to become world champions. It's every fighters dream to win a world title.

Vasquez, Burns and the winner of Abril/Bogere are all legit fights for Broner while he's at Lightweight.
                Great post,Green K'd

Comment

War Vasquez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Damn. Vasquez went in. Tell em how you really feel though.

He better worry about March 16. Like B-Hop said, when you go to another mans backyard your already down by 2 rounds. And Burns is no pushover by any means. This is not a fight he wants to look past.
                    Burns is a push over he is straight up a trash bum.

Comment

Vazquez better shut his bytch made ass up and worry about Burns. The same Burns that wanted NO parts of Broner so he picked vazquez! And it is funny say if he does beats Burns and faces Broner than people will call vazquez a BUM after getting destroyed by Broner!

I can put money on that! And after he gets whooped by Broner people will say he is scared of "Gamboa or Matthysse" but didn't Gamboa get rocked knocked on his ass his last fight by a nobody?? This is one thing vazquez get past Burns first then talk ****, don't be like Amir Khan worrying about another fighter when you have a fight in front of you.

You see where that got him! Doing the funky chicken from Garcia's left hook, but vazquez stop trying to ride the hate momentum that peopla have for Broner and say some shyt like this, but win your next fight! And when NEITHER of you have an opponent signed... Can you please talk in this same tune??

Comment

Working...
                      X