No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Broner Beat Bums, Talks **** Like It's Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Vasquez couldn't bust a grape. That boring, no power style is tailormade for Broner.
    broner made quintero and ponce look spectacular, lol, thats how badly these limited movement fighters did by your broner, at the end of the fight , lol, broner won by what even you probably thought broner lost, lol, even you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

these guys are not bums. broner is just better.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        What Broner did to Rees is the norm. The Rees's and Wlad's of the world always get knocked. Cooney, Pavlik, Cooper. They all fall to ghetto trash.
        So you are calling guys like Larry Holmes and George Foreman Ghetto Trash???????!!

Comment

IMO Vasquez outboxes both Broner and Burns, BUT does he get the decision??

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            these guys are not bums. broner is just better.
            People can't just leave it at that lol.

Comment

Beat Burns.... Keep your voice heard.... Then the demand for Broner-Vazquez will grow

Comment

I can't help but hope Vasquez beats Burns now so that he and Broner can go to war.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCa$h View Post
                  IMO Vasquez outboxes both Broner and Burns, BUT does he get the decision??
                  That's what always pops into my mind when thinking about broner vs vasquez.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                    I can't help but hope Vasquez beats Burns now so that he and Broner can go to war.
                    I guess you didn't get the memo, Vasquez does not go to war. He has other skills, there will never be a war with Vasquez making it happen. He is a pure boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                      Quintero, Gesta, Kim, and Prescott were all ranked in the top 10 by the IBF when he beat them. Quintero, Gesta, and Ameth Diaz are still ranked in the top 10 right now by the IBF. They may have not been ranked by Ring, but so what they still have Mitchell and Estrada who hasn't beaten anyone.

When JMM was at 135 everyone and their mother was calling him out. Rios and Guerrero and other top lightweights never even mentioned Vazquez's name. He was and is high risk low reward.

Vazquez also had a fight with Quintero in October, and Arum had already made plans to match him against Gesta on the Marquez Pacquiao 4 undercard. And I'm pretty sure he made 175,000 or 200,000 for a much easier fight with Gesta. He didn't even lose a round in that fight, maybe Vazquez's team didn't think the offer to fight Broner was enough. People thought Peterson was stupid to turn down the first offer to fight Khan because it would've been a career high payday and it turned out to be a pretty good decision on his part.
                      I read in bad left hook from the Vazquez team that they were the first ones to offer Broner's a chance to his IBF belt, even before the Demarco fight. They said Broner's team rejected it saying they wanted to DeMarco instead cause the there were more money inbolved.

So I guess we got both teams claiming the other is ducking.

Comment

Working...
                      X