No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rejects Gamboa: He's on PEDs, Clean Your Piss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    gamboa ****ed by going with fif i mean where the f is his career headed? should;ve taken the rios fight and outclassed him and rite now he would be in a different place
    I agree. I think he got some bad advice from Mayweather and by default ended up with 50. A real shame too cause Gamboa is an exciting fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      So what ive seen Shortboa dropped by lesser fighters multiple times.
      Since you want to poi t the pass watch this video..Gamboa got dropped by lesser opponents but still wan 10 out of 12..Broner was beaten twice by lesser opponents not dropped BEATED..watch, this is the Quintero fight the Ponce de leon you probably watched.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VK_...e_gdata_player

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I'm curious how a guy with Broner's frame and muscle build makes 135? What kind of testing do they do for his fights?
        Staying in the gym year round so as to not commit the same mistake boxers often do of taking long vacations, subsequently ballooning in weight, and having to go through the 2-3 month process of drastic weight cutting.

Martinez and Bradley have similarly muscular builds for their respective weight classes and they have gone through the same testing process Broner has; should their be an extra amount of suspicion on them?

I don't agree with labeling Gamboa as a PED user, but the Bosch scandal causes there to be a considerable amount of smoke around him.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
          Staying in the gym year round so as to not commit the same mistake boxers often do of taking long vacations, subsequently ballooning in weight, and having to go through the 2-3 month process of drastic weight cutting.

Martinez and Bradley have similarly muscular builds for their respective weight classes and they have gone through the same testing process Broner has; should their be an extra amount of suspicion on them?

I don't agree with labeling Gamboa as a PED user, but the Bosch scandal causes there to be a considerable amount of smoke around him.
          Except Tim is small and added muscle to make the jump to WW and Martinez added about 5 pounds of muscle to move up from 154 to 160. Broner looks bigger than current 147 pound fighters and makes all of his opposition look tiny. It's like Chavez fighting at 160, except at a smaller weight. The dude is lean and muscular already, not too much wiggle room for weight loss there.....I heard they have supplements that can help with that kind of thing though.

Comment

i don't get it why doesn't he just demand extra testing then....seems like a fair request considering gamboa just got exposed for going to a steroid clinic....

Comment

I thought Broner was the "Can Man"

So Gamboa and Guerrerro are the exemption huh lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                Since you want to poi t the pass watch this video..Gamboa got dropped by lesser opponents but still wan 10 out of 12..Broner was beaten twice by lesser opponents not dropped BEATED..watch, this is the Quintero fight the Ponce de leon you probably watched.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VK_...e_gdata_player
                Thanks, Nice Vid....

El Problem, has Problems, when Backed Up....
                Dosen't look like the second coming of FRAUD, to me!

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  i don't get it why doesn't he just demand extra testing then....seems like a fair request considering gamboa just got exposed for going to a steroid clinic....
                  FRAUD's Student, when in doubt Punk Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                    lol ya until he realized there was nothing he could say to change fact he took ped's.
                    Maybe he thought he was aging too fast.
                    A lil DHEA can't hurt, Right?

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                      Thanks, Nice Vid....

El Problem, has Problems, when Backed Up....
                      Dosen't look like the second coming of FRAUD, to me!
                      You are welcome bro...ppl are desperate to find a messiah..

Comment

Working...
                      X