Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rejects Gamboa: He's on PEDs, Clean Your Piss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't care about the reason he doesn't want to fight him.....

Glad this fight isn't happening.... Gamboa-Uchiyama lets do it

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      This 'list' drama will be over soon enough. There's too many high profile names linked for it to drag on too long.

I'm 90% certain most, if not all, names linked to Ross' claims will be cleared. If so, Yuri should take part in random testing for all fights going forward, problem solved.
      I don't think it'll be over as soon as you think, a new twist has been added. Ryan Braun who escaped last year from being suspended, just popped up as a client in this office.

This might drag a little bit longer, especially since the Yankees would love for A-rod to be found guilty so that they won't have to pay him.

Comment

Anybody who thinks Broner is ducking Gamboa is crazy!! People love to give these fighters passes for being cheaters this ain't baseball your not hitting homeruns your hitting people! Cheaters should be banned for life IMO it's almost like attempted murder you can die in the ring

Now with that being said let me get to the fight you see the power and accuracy Broner has and you see how many times Gamboa has been dropped and how low he holds his hands so tell me how Gamboa wins the fight anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I haven't really been following the whole Gamboa/PED topic so I can't really comment on it.

But Broner is "rejecting" a Gamboa fight, doesn't want to move up to 140, and doesn't know who Vazquez or Burns are.....so who the hell does he want to fight? lol

I like his "Can-Man" approach better and hearing him call out everybody. What the hell happened?
          Man that was some bull he said in the ring, trying to be clever or funny. He's acknowledged possibly moving up to 140 if he doesn't get Burns.

Comment

Here comes the whole, "Broner is scared" crap..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              He just lost two of five rounds against a smaller and less accomplished fighter..you are a blind nuthuger..
              So what ive seen Shortboa dropped by lesser fighters multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                Bronner scared as fok gamboa got him shook
                Stop it, you don't believe that...

Comment

Broner is right, Shortboa needs to clear his name.

Comment

I can't wait to hear who Broner will out next.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                      I can't wait to hear who Broner will out next.
                      May 4th is right around the corner. Won't be long before they announce his opponent. Watch it be that cat Daniel Estrada.

Comment

Working...
                      X