No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Nobody at 140 Would Pose a Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Khan 50-50? Has Khan ever lost to a naturally smaller fighter then himself? The answer is no. Broner is about 5'6 and a lot slower then Khan is. Khan would put Broner in his place, and quick.
    You're dreaming. Garcia is slower than khan. And he made khan go night night. And broner is not slower than khan when it comes to hand speed.

Comment

Garcia is cool with me but that's an awful matchup for him against Broner.

Comment

That's what I wanna' hear!!

But don't just sit around and talk about it now, like your idol.

Actually fight the fights, please.

Not being a smartass. The only ones around 140 I don't have him beating are Bradley and JMM, Manny and Floyd of course, but they'd be good fights. I'd have him as a live underdog in all those fights to one degree or another.

Broner whips Rios, Garcia, Khan, Peterson, Josecito, who am I forgetting?

I dunno' about Matthysse. That's a tossup right now.

Oh and he should no longer box midgets.
        Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 02-17-2013, 05:21 PM. Reason: no more midget boxing

Comment

Actually a few people there give him problems.

Rios
          Matthysse
          Marquez
          Khan

Comment

For him to take that next step, I think he should hire a new trainer to build on his already incredible talent, but his footwork last night against a slightly above average fighter was terrible. Maybe it can be chalked up to just having a bad night and still winning convincingly. But he was getting caught an awful lot. What happens when a faster, heavier handed fighter catches him? I guess we'll find out soon enough.
            Last edited by switchsouthpaw; 02-17-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              He's working with Warren Promotions.

I don't know the reason why Broner doesn't want to fight Vasquez but it's clear he doesn't. It's looking like a clear duck on his part.
              You could never get me to believe any boxer would ever duck Vasquez.

Comment

funny how Miguel Vazquez is already written off. Burns' beating him isn't a sure thing, I'd even favor Vazquez barring some kind of home town decision.

Broner doesn't mention Vazquez, acts like he doesn't know him

when a boxer acts like he doesn't know another top boxer it's because he doesn't want anything to do with him.

Matthysse name wasn't mentioned at 140??

Mayweather's been doing that for years to any fighter that's an actual threat to him. boxing fans are on to that ignoring ploy, it just means Haymon is scared.

Comment

That little dude he fought last night popped him in the face plenty and made him look foolish early on.

Step up to the plate big guy, don't yap off at the mouth and run away again like you did with Guerrero. You are about to write a check that you simply can't cash.

Comment

Is it me or does it sound like broner is already ducking Vasquez? I mean if Vasquez beats burns and has two belts, isn't he worthy of a broner fight before broner moves up to 140? And if Vasquez wins and broner moves up isn't that a duck? I mean I heard broner's dad saying burns is a bum....Well if he is a bum why is broner so thirsty to fight a "bum". And If the fight will be in the US is burns really that much bigger of a name than Vasquez? btw I am a broner fan....
                    Last edited by hhwff3000; 02-17-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Only guy up there that gives him problems is marquez. He attacks the body and can take his punches. Rios is a easy target and stays in position to get knocked out. Matthyse would be a good one. But broners speed gives him problems. Kahn NO. Garcia sucks. I would love to see matthsye or marquez. Id buy that as a ppv most def. Yes I don't like garcia. Wtf you beat old ass morales? He haven't showed me much skill. Just like demarco ws garbage but was at the top of hs division I feel the same about garcia. Son as he fights someone real he loses period.

Comment

Working...
                      X