No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Nobody at 140 Would Pose a Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Khan 50-50? Has Khan ever lost to a naturally smaller fighter then himself? The answer is no. Broner is about 5'6 and a lot slower then Khan is. Khan would put Broner in his place, and quick.
    Khan would give Broner hell for 5 rounds he's not a disciplined fighter not a defensively responsible fighter and his chin is suspect. Broner would catch Khan with a big shot like Garcia and stop him

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Again you listed a bunch of names responding to my comment...like I said once again...ALL OF THOSE FIGHTERS ARE HITTABLE! Rees had better head movement them most of them would and he was much smaller
      No one said they weren't hittable. I said that Broner is extremely hittable to the body, and just stands up straight.

Guys with pop, and durability like the aforementioned list, would serve his ass raw.
      Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-17-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I doubt he's moving up to jww this year but that's where the real fights are and i really don't want to see him fighting another midget.
        Last edited by PulpFriction; 02-17-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          Khan would give Broner hell for 5 rounds he's not a disciplined fighter not a defensively responsible fighter and his chin is suspect. Broner would catch Khan with a big shot like Garcia and stop him
          Khan has never lost to anyone that much shorter than him like broner is.. broner would be too small and slow for Khan, maidana hits harder then broner does, broner has a punchers chance against Khan all he does is come forward and ****, Mosley was undefeated at lw too til he stepped up and fought guys his size

Broners not a defensive wizard either rarely moves his head just puts his arms up, against a tall fighter that wont work
          Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 02-17-2013, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Why are people even mentioning JMW and MW?? Damn can the kid turn 24 and start fighting at JWW first? Everything at 140 is huge. Marquez, Garcia, Matthyse, Rios are all PPV worthy in about a year. Khan and Zab are probably just HBO fights. Boxing needs Adrien Broner he's keeping the black fans around. It's crazy to me why black people don't support Andre Ward.

Comment

If he moves to 140 he better not fight a bum, needs to fight a top gun. I personally would like him to fight mathesse or Bradley if Bradley goes back to 140.

Comment

I would love to see how Broner would take a Garcia hook to the face.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                  I would love to see how Broner would take a Garcia hook to the face.
                  Garcia has a great hook and times it just right when it really does damage, I wish he has a lead left hook tho, like Trinidad. Danny's left hook just good as a counter .

Comment

The bottom line is Broner is human, like all the fighters, he will win some and lose some. He was easy to reach to the head and body and faster fighters, powerful fighters with decent reflexes would expose that. There are guys who will take his best punch and not flinch. Guys who hit way harder than him have found that out. He is no mythological being.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                      Garcia has a great hook and times it just right when it really does damage, I wish he has a lead left hook tho, like Trinidad. Danny's left hook just good as a counter .
                      I was watching the Garcia vs. Campbell/Holt fights last night, and the kid can straight up time that left hook PERFECTLY.

I just love and admire the way that kid fights. He's not hype. He's the truth as far as I'm concerned.

People never mention how tough his damn chin is. Good Lord, he can take a punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X