No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Nobody at 140 Would Pose a Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Exactly, Even in sparring all Broner does is walk people down. It's like that's all he knows how to do, I don't think Broner can be effective fighting on the back foot or going back If the person he's facing has enough power to hurt him..
    Plus his jab is average at best. The biggest reason why he gets starched at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Lol he thinks Broner is the second coming of Floyd Mayweather Jr

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Plus his jab is average at best. The biggest reason why he gets starched at 140.
        Don't forget his footwork...

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          Don't forget his footwork...
          The biggest reason why guys like Rios/Garcia would hurt him badly.

Comment

Floyd hes getting closer to 147lb

Comment

The biggest reason why guys like Rios/Garcia would hurt him badly.
              Right, they like to talk about the punches Broner was landing last night but I learned more about him from the ones he didn't land and where his feet were at those times, it's just that Rees wasnt big or strong enough to capitalize

Comment

Are you on meds? Stand still target, that's insanely easy to hit to the body?

Mattyhsse/Peterson/Garcia/Bradley/Khan/Rios would all have a field day with the kid.

I haven't even mentioned Judah. We've yet to see in him with a slick, athletic boxer.
                OK you just threw names out but all All are very hittable like I said and neither of them are all that slick, Khan is FAST not slick defensively at all, Bradley is slick though, I think Bradley beats Broner right now but Bradley is not at 140, Peterson can move around a bit but he gets dropped in just about every fight he is in

LOL at Zab though, Zab is on the way out, a few stiff Body Punches and Zab is ready to quit, he is still pretty slick but Body Punches is his Kryptonite

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  OK you just threw names out but all All are very hittable like I said and neither of them are all that slick, Khan is FAST not slick defensively at all, Bradley is slick though, I think Bradley beats Broner right now but Bradley is not at 140, Peterson can move around a bit but he gets dropped in just about every fight he is in

LOL at Zab though, Zab is on the way out, a few stiff Body Punches and Zab is ready to quit, he is still pretty slick but Body Punches is his Kryptonite
                  Maybe u didn't see the fight last night then because broner was also hittable he got tagged numerous times and really doesn't even move out of range after he lands..

Comment

Broner is dead meat at 140. If hes ducking Vasquez at 135 expect to see him duck Mathysse at 140.

Comment

Rees did show that if you possess good head movement, you can get in on Broner and make him miss.

I think Broner could end up fighting Peterson, Mayfield, and Matthysse at 140.

I doubt Garcia happens given both are Haymon, Khan will be moving up to 147 probably, Rios/Khabib/Alvarado/Marquez are all Top Rank/Top Rank affiliated. They won't happen.

But I mean Broner beating those 3 mentioned would be good wins. Peterson arguably beat Ortiz, and did beat Khan. Matthysse is one of the toughest guys at 140. Mayfield is on his way up, just beat Herrera, a pretty game fighter.

If Broner does move up to 140 for his next fight, though I still doubt he moves there till 2014, I want to see Broner-Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                      X