Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: When Floyd Leaves, Broner Takes Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sooner prettyboy leaves the better. Good riddance, arrogant punk. He will be replaced by another punk though, so tough luck boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      i gotta poop!
      I have to take a leak.

Comment

I agree with him, HBO is clearly behind the young fighter 100% and he has the style that makes HBO HAPPY, he BANGS, he walks his opponents done, he comes forward but he can still be slick and defensive without having to fight on his backfoot

Comment

It's a bit early for that. Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Thad Castle View Post
            I think Broner is leading down the wrong road, He is going down the road where he fame will be based off his undefeated record and soon enough he is going to find himself in a place Mayweather is at right now, and that where he can no longer lose or his whole legacy goes down the drain.
            I don't think Broner's fame will be based off his undefeated record the key for him is to move up to 140-147 and fight tough competition to avoid the talk about him him trying to protect his 0 like Mayweather
            Last edited by MrClutch85; 02-17-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Jeff is completely right. Broner is the next guy to run boxing. Andre ward will do his thing but he already has nobody to fight and there aren't many options is the division above him either. Broner has 140 and 147 to run through. If he can piss off as many people as Floyd has, he has a great career ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                I agree with him, HBO is clearly behind the young fighter 100% and he has the style that makes HBO HAPPY, he BANGS, he walks his opponents done, he comes forward but he can still be slick and defensive without having to fight on his backfoot
                Broner is everything Floyd promised to be but wasn't... soon HBO will be paying Broner the big bucks and Floyd will be getting scraps because he don't wanna fight anyone who has a chance to beat him

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
                  Jeff is completely right. Broner is the next guy to run boxing. Andre ward will do his thing but he already has nobody to fight and there aren't many options is the division above him either. Broner has 140 and 147 to run through. If he can piss off as many people as Floyd has, he has a great career ahead of him.
                  Ward isn't getting any momentum because his fights are boring... I don't think it has anything to do with Broner or Floyd's antics outside the ring. Floyd was a beast 130-140, but at 147-154 Floyd's been boring too. If Ward wants to take the attention away from Floyd and Broner, he's gotta start KOing mofos.

Comment

The best thing about Broner is he's with Golden Boy. They won't protect him. Mathysse, Garcia, Khan, Judah will all have to be fought at some point. Maybe even Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      Ward isn't getting any momentum because his fights are boring... I don't think it has anything to do with Broner or Floyd's antics outside the ring. Floyd was a beast 130-140, but at 147-154 Floyd's been boring too. If Ward wants to take the attention away from Floyd and Broner, he's gotta start KOing mofos.
                      I thought ward-Dawson started off pretty good but got boring when Dawson gave up mentally. I don't think that's ward's fault. Or maybe it is for taking Dawson's confidence away. Floyd's fights are probably boring to some because by the time he got 147, we all knew how great he was. A lot of people predicted it before he was known. And he dominated almost everyone he entered the ring with. I mean was it floyd's fault he was that much better than the other boxers? A dominating performance usually means a boring, one-sided fight. And as boring as his fights at 147-154 supposedly are, they still do the biggest ppv numbers. So if it isn't because his fights are entertaining, it must be his out of the ring antics. It's gotta be one.

Comment

Working...
                      X