No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: When Floyd Leaves, Broner Takes Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Serious answer though.... Of course i do. The do have an option where you can go on to my profile page...then you go to statistics and there you will find all the threads and post you can find of me. You might ought to try that before asking such a dumb question like this. :WORD:
    I'm hungover.

Comment

Floyd lives in PAC-BOY's head. Rent free.

Kind of like a pimp with his hoe.

Comment

Who cares what J Mayweather says? Broner is very good but a star?? Nope. Floyd is a fake star that relues on US media to market him. Paquiao, Alvarez, Martínez, Chávez, The Klitchskos, Cotto, etc, are bigger stars with whole countries backing them up besides their US-based fans.

Comment

Adrien The Problem Broner won't take over boxing in the future. Its clear that Canelo leads the future of boxing. He has more starpower and fans. Broner is in 3rd or 4th place

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I'm hungover.
            i gotta poop!

Comment

If Broner gets all this credit for beating Rees, that means Rees is at least number 4 p4p of all time. Maybe even higher.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Floyd lives in PAC-BOY's head. Rent free.

Kind of like a pimp with his hoe.
                Speak English!!!

Comment

Jeff is usually right about things, but If he's talking about Broner taking over p4p wise I must disagree, I think Mayweather Snr is correct when he says If you really look at it Broner hasn't really fought anyone, sure he beat Leon who he had size over, and a soft kid that wasn't really about that in Demarco but other than that he's just fought hand picked opposition. Say what you will about lil Floyd doing the same now that he earned it, but it wasn't like that when Floyd was 23. The minute Broner steps up in weight against any of the elite at 140 he's going to be shocked..

Comment

Originally posted by torchemup View Post
                    Adrien The Problem Broner won't take over boxing in the future. Its clear that Canelo leads the future of boxing. He has more starpower and fans. Broner is in 3rd or 4th place
                    If Broner keeps winning in impressive fashion whilst moving up he will take over...

Is the Ginger still feasting on WWs and LWs?

Comment

@retnuocllup watch when Autsin Trout gets it from Nelo

Comment

Working...
                      X