• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    didn't know that...gotta link?

http://thaboxingvoice.com/lucas-matt...g-session/9548

Comment

cool....watching the fight over and over I didn't think he was really 163...looked about 150 something from my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        cool....watching the fight over and over I didn't think he was really 163...looked about 150 something from my eyes

Yeah he definitely didn't look 163, hes usually 151-153ish on fight night so it didn't make no sense. Not sure why they never corrected it though

Comment

I see lot of haters here! Congrats to Broner-->Floyd wanna be. 160

Comment

It was funny watching Rees patty-cake and then seeing Broner came back with blistering combos against the ropes.

The hand speed difference was just worlds apart.
            Last edited by deliveryman; 02-17-2013, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
              broner has already failed to make weight.dude couldnt even make 140 against escobedo,so you do the math on what you think he comes into the ring.demarco is supposed to be a big lww and looked tiny next to broner.these weight games these boxers play are just plain silly
              What the hell are talking about hater. Broner easily made the 135 limit for this fight and both fighters came in weighing 150. HBO has no reason lie, but you do because you are a f***ing hater. The can man handles mostly anybody from 135 to 147. He may be a douche outside the ring, but he will beat the brakes off of your favorite fighter inside it. Deal with it!!!!

Comment

I hope you guys know his power isn't just a function of his weight...he's fought guys bigger than himself too. Weight doesn't always mean power, and when it comes to natural power like that its clear it has very little to do with weight. Of course when he gets to 140 he'll be fighting guys that can take his punches better but his power will be there.

What Broner needs to make sure of when he steps to 140 tho is that he doesn't rely on his power. He's been fighting with a beautiful exciting, power punching style all this time but at some point that's gonna get him hit more than he needs to. I personally think Matthysse is the best guy at 140 and he ****s Garcia up, but Broner would beat the breaks off of Matthysse, but against some other guys he needs to get his head in the game cuz stylistically they don't match well with him and if he doesn't use his legs and box at first he's gonna give these guys too many rounds and too much momentum

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Broner's only 23 and has about half the hate Floyd currently has. It's like everyone get's their panties in a bunch when this guy does anything. It's sad.
                  Fans are beginning to transplant their dislike/hate from Mayweather to Broner because of the obvious reasons. They are also transplanting their expectations as well. All we hear is "He is no Mayweather", no shit.

Comment

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
                    What the hell are talking about hater. Broner easily made the 135 limit for this fight and both fighters came in weighing 150. HBO has no reason lie, but you do because you are a f***ing hater. The can man handles mostly anybody from 135 to 147. He may be a douche outside the ring, but he will beat the brakes off of your favorite fighter inside it. Deal with it!!!!
                    i said he didnt make weight for the escebedo fight you dumb ****.he came into the ring at 147.he couldnt even make it to 140 which was the rehydration limit.so if he was 147 at weigh in,what do you think he hydrated back to.

and being as how my fav fighter is floyd,i highly doubt broner would beat the breaks off him.let him continue fighting midgets

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Fans are beginning to transplant their dislike/hate from Mayweather to Broner because of the obvious reasons. They are also transplanting their expectations as well. All we hear is "He is no Mayweather", no shit.
                      he isnt a likeable guy really.just tries way to hard.how in the **** does a 22 year old fail to make weight already.then he says "somebody needs to fix this".smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X