Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Not what I was expecting....
    I meant Rios obliterates Broner similar to the way Matthysse disposed of Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
      I can overrate Banks I don’t have to lie about what I think because the world doesn’t agree with me, you still haven’t told me what Banks can’t do that Em can, and whatever you say I message you a video proving you wrong, second Biggie far from overrated and much much better then Em, Jay to me Lyrically came off better then Em on Renegade but Em’s flow was awesome which tends to make fanboys cream like yourself. Jay has spit about everything besides his mommy problems, he spit about his pops, shooting his brother, best friends snitching on him, also pressures of fame and tones of more , in what way does Em do it more complex them Hov, half the people listening to have don’t understand half the things he’s saids because its so intricate. Also he has much better albums and is probably the most veratyle rapper of all time, listen to 89 jay, then 96 jay, then 2000 jay, and now jay, they are all like different rappers yet, he remained successful doing it. Bam!
      Everything you mentioned about Jay's content is about as much, if not less, than I mentioned for Em.....

I already told you what Em does effortlessly better than Banks...you just replied with "Oh Banks does that too"....when he doesn't do it like Em does. Sorry man...

Listen to 96' Em, 99-01' Em, 02-03 Em', and listen to him the past 3 years. All different sounds. Still relevant....

Em said it....F**k the words, you don't listen to them anyway, not saying you. But with songs like N*ggas In Paris winning best rap song of the year for the Grammy's, that's evidence in plain site.

You're the only person I've ever talked to, and I've talked to many, that think Jay was better on Renegade. I mean it wasn't close.

Stop this now. We've derailed the thread. It's all opinions. You have yours, millions of people have them.

Comment

You’re not a Broner fan? Well why didn’t you say so friend?
        So I have to not be a fan of his to make it clear that Rios knows the fight isn't happening due to the Top ranks GBP feud? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          So I have to not be a fan of his to make it clear that Rios knows the fight isn't happening due to the Top ranks GBP feud? Wow
          Exactly my friend

Comment

Everything you mentioned about Jay's content is about as much, if not less, than I mentioned for Em.....

I already told you what Em does effortlessly better than Banks...you just replied with "Oh Banks does that too"....when he doesn't do it like Em does. Sorry man...

Listen to 96' Em, 99-01' Em, 02-03 Em', and listen to him the past 3 years. All different sounds. Still relevant....

Em said it....F**k the words, you don't listen to them anyway, not saying you. But with songs like N*ggas In Paris winning best rap song of the year for the Grammy's, that's evidence in plain site.

You're the only person I've ever talked to, and I've talked to many, that think Jay was better on Renegade. I mean it wasn't close.

Stop this now. We've derailed the thread. It's all opinions. You have yours, millions of people have them.
            You started this and I’m finishing, and you are one of the only people I ever spoke to that saids biggie is overrated.

And Em making songs like I’m not afraid doesn’t do him justice at all, Jay also has done all types of songs, from party to woman pleasing like song cry, what song cry has em made to get the ladies wet? Em’s discography doesn’t mess with Jay’z, none of his albums though Reasonable doubt, Blue Print, Black album.

Sorry Jay is greater and its pretty known. *****s in Paris is a terrible song by the way but its on par with half the crap Em has been putting out lately
            Last edited by pturtle; 02-17-2013, 04:57 AM.

Comment

You started this and I’m finishing, and you are one of the only people I ever spoke to that saids biggie is overrated.

And Em making songs like I’m not afraid doesn’t do him justice at all, Jay also has done all types of songs, from party to woman pleasing like song cry, what song cry has em made to get the ladies wet? Em’s discography doesn’t mess with Jay’z, none of his albums tough Reasonable doubt, Blue Print, Black album.

Sorry Jay is greater and its pretty known. *****s in Paris is a terrible song by the way but its on par with half the crap Em has been putting out lately
              You're telling me SSLP, MMLP, and Eminem Show can't stack up with those 3??? Alright, most would disagree as well.

Biggie is one of the best, but you really don't think him dying after 2 albums helped raise his mystique???

N*ggas in Paris has terrible lyricism.....you can't even compare Em lyrically on Seduction, No Love, Cinderella Man, Almost Famous, Session One, Ridaz, Welcome To Hell, Fast Lane, Loud Noises, and Echo to that weak song.

And Em's song Not Afraid at least has a meaningful meaning to it, about getting clean.

If Eminem were black, he'd be the Muhammad Ali of rap....you know who said that???

Em's had albums that don't live up to those 3, but you're telling me Jay's albums all have lived up to his big 3??? F**k no.

Comment

Also, do a quick BING search of Eminem or Jay Z who's better??? Quite a few people say Eminem clearly.

Comparing Eminem and Jay is at least like comparing De Niro and Pacino....or comparing Day-Lewis and Sean Penn....comparing Banks to Eminem is like comparing Nicolas Cage to Marlon Brando....

Comment

You're telling me SSLP, MMLP, and Eminem Show can't stack up with those 3??? Alright, most would disagree as well.

Biggie is one of the best, but you really don't think him dying after 2 albums helped raise his mystique???

N*ggas in Paris has terrible lyricism.....you can't even compare Em lyrically on Seduction, No Love, Cinderella Man, Almost Famous, Session One, Ridaz, Welcome To Hell, Fast Lane, Loud Noises, and Echo to that weak song.

And Em's song Not Afraid at least has a meaningful meaning to it, about getting clean.

If Eminem were black, he'd be the Muhammad Ali of rap....you know who said that???

Em's had albums that don't live up to those 3, but you're telling me Jay's albums all have lived up to his big 3??? F**k no.
                  Most people have bluePrint and Reasonable Doubt in their top 10 have yet to see a list with an em album on it, and you comparing is just terrible man. And yea I know who said that, so what? I also know a lot of others who have said Jay is the best ever. Em doesn’t have one album that falls in the top 10, Jay has 2 and possibly 3.

Comment

Most people have bluePrint and Reasonable Doubt in their top 10 have yet to see on list with an em album on it, and you comparing is just terrible man. And yea I know who said that, so what, I also know a lot of others who have said Jay is the best ever. Em doesn’t have one album that falls in the top 10, Jay has 2 and possibly 3.
                    Look up the ROLLING STONE 500 GREATEST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME. Jay has some on there, don't agree with everything on there, but it's a nice list, by a source with different parts of the music industry.

Comment

Most people have bluePrint and Reasonable Doubt in their top 10 have yet to see a list with an em album on it, and you comparing is just terrible man. And yea I know who said that, so what? I also know a lot of others who have said Jay is the best ever. Em doesn’t have one album that falls in the top 10, Jay has 2 and possibly 3.
                      You get personal preference mixed up with general consensus too much.....

To say Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, Black Album are 100% better than Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP, and Eminem Show is just not true. Your opinion, well yeah. But general consensus, nope.

And if you can't see the lyricism on Seduction, No Love, Cinderella Man, Almost Famous, Session One, Ridaz, Welcome To Hell, Fast Lane, Loud Noises, Echo, etc. is superior to what Jay's done since Black Album or in general, I don't know man.

We're just on different pages.
                      Last edited by 4Corners; 02-17-2013, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X