No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Akon is every bit as whack as Wayne and Drake, and Juelz??? C'mon man, what are you trying to pull???

And Kanye...he's the ultimate "dumb down lyrics" for these kids today.
    He’s not a rapper you fool, he does hooks, styles p did a track with him, is styles whack for that?

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
      Banks can do all that, only thing he really can’t mess with Em on is wordplay, Banks is called the ply for a reason, he’s also way versatile then em, his content is better, every track they have been on are you claiming that Em destroyed Banks on? because I think the 20 year old Banks held how own in Don’t Push Me, and had the much better verse on Where I’m at.
      Banks content is not better.....he spits about the hood, b*tches, guns, money, and cars......

Banks has as many multi syllabic rhymes, as effortlessly as Em??? You're either trolling, reaching too far now, or can't stand that a white boy is top of the game still at 40.

You talk about Jay staying relevant (how the hell is N*ggas in Paris considered a grammy award winning song by the way???), but then refuse to mention Em is possibly still even more relevant than Jay is.

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
        He’s not a rapper you fool, he does hooks, styles p did a track with him, is styles whack for that?
        No, that's my point. You're not whack if you do some songs with some whack music artists.

Comment

If Abril outboxed Rios imagine what Broner would do to him.

Lol, quit kidding yourselves.

Comment

I would reference Abril.... but Broner to his credit is more offensive minded and tries to walk down his opponents. Rios is bigger than anyone Broner has ever fought and can take a punch.

Rios would take Broner to hell and back

Interesting match up

Comment

Look man, enough with this back and forth stuff. You have your opinion, I have mine, and a large pool of listeners, hip hop fans, critics, hip hop artists themselves do as well.

Hardly any would even mention Banks lyrically with Em. But it's all opinions at the end of the day.

Comment

Biggie is probably the most overrated emcee to be mentioned here, aside you yourself overrating Banks, because everyone generally rates Banks correctly, aside from you and your core group of friends.

You're telling Jay can spit any flow, but Em can't??? C'mon man.

Em has content about his daughters, mother, growing up as kid in Detroit, basic punchlines that any emcee has (and his are 1,000x more complex than Jay's), politics, pressures of fame, addiction to drugs, his best friend being shot down, etc.

His list of content is every bit as strong as Jay's, and the way he spits is levels above Jay. He displayed that on Renegade. I wish they'd do a song together again.
                I can overrate Banks I don’t have to lie about what I think because the world doesn’t agree with me, you still haven’t told me what Banks can’t do that Em can, and whatever you say I message you a video proving you wrong, second Biggie far from overrated and much much better then Em, Jay to me Lyrically came off better then Em on Renegade but Em’s flow was awesome which tends to make fanboys cream like yourself. Jay has spit about everything besides his mommy problems, he spit about his pops, shooting his brother, best friends snitching on him, also pressures of fame and tones of more , in what way does Em do it more complex them Hov, half the people listening to have don’t understand half the things he’s saids because its so intricate. Also he has much better albums and is probably the most veratyle rapper of all time, listen to 89 jay, then 96 jay, then 2000 jay, and now jay, they are all like different rappers yet, he remained successful doing it. Bam!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I would reference Abril.... but Broner to his credit is more offensive minded and tries to walk down his opponents. Rios is bigger than anyone Broner has ever fought and can take a punch.

Rios would take Broner to hell and back

Interesting match up
                  Not what I was expecting....

Comment

Look man, enough with this back and forth stuff. You have your opinion, I have mine, and a large pool of listeners, hip hop fans, critics, hip hop artists themselves do as well.

Hardly any would even mention Banks lyrically with Em. But it's all opinions at the end of the day.
                    And thats fine, I already said prime Em is better, but this present yelling em is crap and a lot of people would call him a sellout. And I bet the MAJORITY WOULD agree that Biggie was better then Em, should you listen to that? I can care less what the majority thinks but you seem to care so much so since Biggie is usually considered top 2 of all time, I guess you should agree with that right?

Comment

I forgot to write bam!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X