No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
    Yet once you brought that up I intelligently slaughtered you on how Hov is better, I give Em wordplay and thats it, then once facts and accolades came up I crushed you, and that adds to Jay’z greatness, like Michael and his 6 rings.
    Accolades??? Em has 5 grammys for Best Rap Album, Jay has 1. Only reason Jay has more #1 albums is because he's released more albums. BOTH HAVE GREAT ACCOLADES, BOTH HAVE CRITICAL ACCLAIM.

You didn't mention anything specific with lyricism at all. And content, you mentioned a couple things for Jay, less than I did with Em. You didn't slaughter anything, you throw too many words around that don't apply to said conversation.

And when I tried to be the bigger man and stop this bull, nope....the youngster kid in you just had to be right. You're part of the IM ALWAYS RIGHT crown huh???

Comment

• Now this would be a fight.

Not a midget and not a twig, Rios is also a big guy for his weight. There are a lot of good fights at 140, but you get the feeling GB would be hesitant to take the risks.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Accolades??? Em has 5 grammys for Best Rap Album, Jay has 1. Only reason Jay has more #1 albums is because he's released more albums. BOTH HAVE GREAT ACCOLADES, BOTH HAVE CRITICAL ACCLAIM.

You didn't mention anything specific with lyricism at all. And content, you mentioned a couple things for Jay, less than I did with Em. You didn't slaughter anything, you throw too many words around that don't apply to said conversation.

And when I tried to be the bigger man and stop this bull, nope....the youngster kid in you just had to be right. You're part of the IM ALWAYS RIGHT crown huh???
        Along with lists, number ones, longevity, consistency, versatility, I can go on and on but you just seem to keep forgetting. Give it up Kid you can't win this argument i schooled you
        Last edited by pturtle; 02-17-2013, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Along with lists, number ones, longevity, consistency, versatility, I can go on and on but you just seem to keep forgetting. Give it up Kid you can win this argument i schooled you
          Everything on there I mentioned specifics as well, do you have brain damage???

Haha....a kid calling a grown man a kid.....take it easy TURTLE.

Comment

• 4Corners won the battle after that other guy started spewing his nonsense about Eminem fans being "white trash", "white emo kids", "white this white that". Way to stereotype, you came off as insecure. You lost, now move on.

Kk now back to boxing...

Comment

Everything on there I mentioned specifics as well, do you have brain damage???

Haha....a kid calling a grown man a kid.....take it easy TURTLE.
              Look back since we have argued you have said the same thing, you’re name is 4 corners and you come on here talking about eminem more then boxing, I have sen other posters on here who have said for you to get his white nuts out you’re chocolate lips, go on a hip hop website, you probably don’t because you would get made fun for half of the crap you say about Em being the greatest on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                4Corners won the battle after that other guy started spewing his nonsense about Eminem fans being "white trash", "white emo kids", "white this white that". Way to stereotype, you came off as insecure. You lost, now move on.

Kk now back to boxing...
                Cool. I tried awhile back to stop this....back to boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  4Corners won the battle after that other guy started spewing his nonsense about Eminem fans being "white trash", "white emo kids", "white this white that". Way to stereotype, you came off as insecure. You lost, now move on.

Kk now back to boxing...
                  Thats what won him the battle? hahah if you like that emo crap thats fine but maybe you should read all the statics you ignorant fool.

Comment

Cool. I tried awhile back to stop this....back to boxing
                    You also started this and got slaughtered

Comment

Look back since we have argued you have said the same thing, you’re name is 4 corners and you come on here talking about eminem more then boxing, I have sen other posters on here who have said for you to get his white nuts out you’re chocolate lips, go on a hip hop website, you probably don’t because you would get made fun for half of the crap you say about Em being the greatest on there.
                      He's one of the greatest, Top 5.....that's not crazy.

Actually I talk about boxing most of the time, just had to get under your skin with this, which I did with your passion about hov, da goat, knockin the hustle fool.

Wow...wow...wow....grown ass man talking nuts and chocolate lips on a website....c'mon man.....

Oh and I've been on numerous hip hop sites, they have even more trolls than boxing ones. Hard to believe I know...

Comment

Working...
                      X