No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I matched everything you brought up, with SPECIFICS. You just tried to match specifics on lyricism with "Oh yeah, he does that too, he's better". If you were a lawyer, your man would be getting lethal injection based on your arguments.
    I asked you what can em do that banks couldn’t fool, once Jay-z got in the mix i crushed you like a the emo bug you are

Comment

Facts......like oh yeah Banks and Jay do that too, without providing any specific stuff about their rhymes or the way they do....

Biggie's lyrical content was limited, who the f**k could debate that??? His content was more limited than Jay, Em, Nas, or anyone else in that conversation.
      You same the same thing about Em, except you said he does it better, wow great argument, i came with hard facts, Jay by the real hip hop community is much more well respected and is the michael jordan of rap, many other rapper agree, Keep listening to how Eminems mom treated him growing up while I listen to Jay spit about the struggle

Comment

• Hahahaha I specifically told you what Em does better all the time than Banks.

When Jay came in, you just said "Oh HOV goat, all lists, real fans know it".

Opinions man, it's all opinions. The problem with you kids is you think what YOU THINK is the end all-be all.

Emo bug??? Man you do not know me, if you did you wouldn't call me that.

Comment

• Hahahaha I specifically told you what Em does better all the time than Banks.

Opinions man, it's all opinions. The problem with you kids is you think what YOU THINK is the end all-be all.

Comment

Hahahaha I specifically told you what Em does better all the time than Banks.

Emo, Flowmo, you’re all kinds of bad, and everything you just accused me of you started and I countered, you were the one talking about the majority say em’s the best and all that, I bet you wish you never started this because I finished, and Kid? Im older you I can guarantee that

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
              You same the same thing about Em, except you said he does it better, wow great argument, i came with hard facts, Jay by the real hip hop community is much more well respected and is the michael jordan of rap, many other rapper agree, Keep listening to how Eminems mom treated him growing up while I listen to Jay spit about the struggle
              Actually, if we're talking your average hip hop listener....a lot probably consider Pac that man. Not me, but a lot probably do.

Comment

Actually, if we're talking your average hip hop listener....a lot probably consider Pac that man. Not me, but a lot probably do.
                Saying Pac being greater then Jay is much more credible then saying Em, maybe you should be an average hip hop listener

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
                  Emo, Flowmo, you’re all kinds of bad, and everything you just accused me of you started and I countered, you were the one talking about the majority say em’s the best and all that, I bet you wish you never started this because I finished, and Kid? Im older you I can guarantee that
                  Judging by your BAM!!!!! FLOWMO!!! EMO BUG language......probably not.

You didn't finish anything. You wouldn't even know what a complex rhyme or rhythm, multi syllabic rhymes, and bending words to rhyme really means ir is if I hadn't brought it up.

You would have just said....oh man HOV goat, knock the hustle n*gga, yeahhhhh

Comment

• i'd love to get myself a piece of that action. make it happen

Comment

Judging by your BAM!!!!! FLOWMO!!! EMO BUG language......probably not.

You didn't finish anything. You wouldn't even know what a complex rhyme or rhythm, multi syllabic rhymes, and bending words to rhyme really means ir is if I hadn't brought it up.

You would have just said....oh man HOV goat, knock the hustle n*gga, yeahhhhh
                      Yet once you brought that up I intelligently slaughtered you on how Hov is better, I give Em wordplay and thats it, then once facts and accolades came up I crushed you, and that adds to Jay’z greatness, like Michael and his 6 rings.

Comment

Working...
                      X