Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Has No Problem Breaking 'The Rock' Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    You need to grow up. You sound like a scorned woman on every thread

This is the internet.....You may have posted a response to a "scorned women" indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
      Thank you for that. I dont get how most of people don't understand this concept.
      Thank you sir and you're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        What did you think about his loose defense? Is it something his trainer will address?
        Won't know until he fights someone who brings Serious Hurt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
          Okay Broner , I have an idea go and fight B. Rios or Richard Abril. Both of these guys can teach you to be a man.
          That pretty Sequence Outfit, does raise questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            by David P. Greisman - ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — The more we see Adrien Broner fight, the more we understand why his nickname of “The Problem” is so fitting.

And if Gavin Rees didn’t understand that before he faced Broner on Saturday night at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, then it’s absolutely clear to him now. Broner knocked Rees down twice and defeated him by fifth-round technical knockout in front of an announced crowd of 4,812.

Broner is too fast. He is too skilled. He is too much better than so many others who think that they can be more of a problem to him than he will pose to them.

Rees thought he could give Broner difficulty. And while he was game for five rounds, it wouldn’t be long before Broner had found a way to distance himself from Rees and for the game to be over. [Click Here To Read More]
            And has no problems selling that "rock" for vast quan****** of green!

Comment

There's no real threat to Broner in the lightweight division. Burns and Vazquez don't have the power to earn his respect.

Looking forward to Adrien moving up to 140# where there's much better competition.

Comment

I seriously wanted to smack Broner around for that ridiculous ring walk crap. That was so f ing stupid it was embarrassing to the sport of boxing. The guy has zero in the class dept. As for the fight, Rees certainly showed the world he isn't afraid of anything, and he won rounds 1 and 2, if any of you Broner worshippers can be quiet long enough to admit that fact. And Rees definitely was clocking Broner the whole fight. So what if he didn't win... he proved something. Broner can be hit. Alot. So what happens when someone with a mammoth punch shows up across the ring from him? Goodnight big mouth. No way this guy takes over for Floydie. That won't happen. Much as I am not a Floydie fan, he didn't get hit cleanly all that much until recently. Same can't be said for tonight's subject.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  I seriously wanted to smack Broner around for that ridiculous ring walk crap. That was so f ing stupid it was embarrassing to the sport of boxing. The guy has zero in the class dept. As for the fight, Rees certainly showed the world he isn't afraid of anything, and he won rounds 1 and 2, if any of you Broner worshippers can be quiet long enough to admit that fact. And Rees definitely was clocking Broner the whole fight. So what if he didn't win... he proved something. Broner can be hit. Alot. So what happens when someone with a mammoth punch shows up across the ring from him? Goodnight big mouth. No way this guy takes over for Floydie. That won't happen. Much as I am not a Floydie fan, he didn't get hit cleanly all that much until recently. Same can't be said for tonight's subject.
                  That ring walk was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen in boxing.

Broner is the piece of **** HBO is so desperate to promote to the "urban demographic" aka Amerikan ghetto trash.

So they have him beat up on some little guy who looked about half his size and now we get all this hype about how amazing this piece of **** is?

I thought Kellerman was going to pull down Boner's shorts and blow him after the fight.

The whole thing was pathetic, from start to finish.

If Broner is Amerikan boxing's "savior," forget it, the patient is already dead.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                    That ring walk was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen in boxing.

Broner is the piece of **** HBO is so desperate to promote to the "urban demographic" aka Amerikan ghetto trash.

So they have him beat up on some little guy who looked about half his size and now we get all this hype about how amazing this piece of **** is?

I thought Kellerman was going to pull down Boner's shorts and blow him after the fight.

The whole thing was pathetic, from start to finish.

If Broner is Amerikan boxing's "savior," forget it, the patient is already dead.
                    I didn't see the fight as I don't have HBO where I am located...but im sure the ring walk couldn't be THAT bad, I mean come on, its a ring walk....how bad can it really be?

all he's doing is trying to promote himself im sure...doing something that makes him stand out, and hes doing a pretty damn good job seeing that it has u guys talking about it

that's what hes doing, making u guys think about him, positive or negative, u guys remember who he is, he's already well known to most if not all boxing fans

Comment

Ring walks, trunks...what about the fight, lmao! Oh, Broner got hit a few times, that's all I remember.

Matthysse fans

Comment

Working...
                      X