Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Price, Pulev Are Threats - Not Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    It took him about 2 minutes and 20 clean punches to stop him after he was first hurt. That shows completely the opposite of what you intended to show by posting it.
    Knocking someone out could shows the opposite of what I intended... how?

Comment

In an ideal world, Fury fights Price in the summer, and the winner gets Wlad in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
        Because it took Fury so many clean shots after he was already hurt to drop him, a fighter with good power would have finished him with far less punches.

Comment

This is further proof David Price is the most feared Heavyweight in boxing. Just look at the names of people who have openly admitted they dont want it

1. Wladimir Klitschko
          2. David Haye
          3. Tyson Fury

Price reminds me of mid 90's Lennox, Where al the top guys (Holyfield,Tyson, Bowe) were scared to death of him, even with the chin issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
            What the fight proved to me is that Fury can knock out a way less than elite fighter with a 40 punch combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
              This is further proof David Price is the most feared Heavyweight in boxing. Just look at the names of people who have openly admitted they dont want it

1. Wladimir Klitschko
              2. David Haye
              3. Tyson Fury

Price reminds me of mid 90's Lennox, Where al the top guys (Holyfield,Tyson, Bowe) were scared to death of him, even with the chin issues.
              Do you have any reference or source to Wlad saying he doesn't want to fight Price?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                (I´m not sure if Vitali can be KOd by a human)...

Comment

there is this bottleneck in the heavyweight division right now. All these guys should be in like three elimination tourneys until the pack is reduced to about 3 guys. I think Fury is game but i agree that he is an arm puncher and he has a lot of bad habits that...while an out of shape Chisora might not catch, a guy like Aeriola most certainly would....and lets not even talk one of the Klitschkos

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post

1. Wladimir Klitschko
                    2. David Haye
                    3. Tyson Fury

I have never heard Wlad say anything about not wanting to fight Price. It has actually been the other way. Its been team price saying they dont want to fight wlad yet and rightfully so

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Statements like this always make me wonder if they really mean the opposite.

They are basically saying they don't want to fight Fury, the fight would sell easily and be an event, just give fury the mic, and if he's easy money why not?

Plus he did better than Vitali against a common opponent, there are only two reasons they'd write him off like that, idiocy or they just rather not fight him
                      If you mean Chisora, I don't think he did better than Vitali. Vitali still beat Chisora soundly.

Comment

Working...
                      X