Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Vitali Klitschko vs Prime Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Klitlickers seem intent to point out Tyson's disadvantages would lead to Vitali beating up Tyson, but everyone had similar advantages over prime Mike and none of them paid off.

The reality is that Vitali would be too scared ****less of Tyson to use his advantages to any gain, and would succumb early to lethal body blows. Wlad would fall earlier and might well die in the fight, his only defence is endless clinching and running.

But for the record judging by the way Klits generally pick oldies, fatties and midgets as opponents to beat up ni the ring, I am pretty sure neither Klit would dare face Tyson, not until he was 30 and running at only 50%.

Comment

When tyson was in his prime he could go 15 rounds.. he would stop wlad vitalit might go the distance

Comment

More than two thirds of the voters like Tyson over Vitaly.

Comment

Lewis was a hard puncher but Prime Mike is a whole other level.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Vitali is stopped inside three rounds! A young Tyson would overwhelm either Klitz. The older Tyson might get DQ'd, who knows!! Ray.

Comment

Tysons power is just too explosive and he's so quick with his head movement and hands. Everybody had a height advantage on mike. I like vital but the more I think about it, the klitchkos have never fought a prime young explosive fighter nevertheless puncher.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Tyson stops Vitali late but gets frustrated to the point of nearly having a nervous breakdown in the process.

Comment

Tyson round 1 KO

Seriously though, Tyson kills both of the klits, same night

Comment

I think Tyson struggle against many ATG prime fighters that are not afraid of him.

I could see Tyson blitz and win this or i could see Vitali standing tall, avoiding most punches and keep Tyson on the outside until he's broken down.

50/50.

Ali, Holmes, Lennox, Foreman and many more all beat Vitali though.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      More than two thirds of the voters like Tyson over Vitaly.
                      Not surprising even if this was a 50/50 fight according to most.
                      Klitschkos will always get a lower amount of votes because many posters on this board hates their fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X