No announcement yet.

Prime Vitali Klitschko vs Prime Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I never said that they would. I was merely commenting on your comment about Tyson vs. ATG Heavyweights.

If you paid attention to the conversation we're having you would've known that.
    Mother****er we know what you're sorry ass is trying to say, lmao! We're just surprised that you spit that **** out of your mouth, lmao! Tony Thompson??? **** you high?

Comment

Bringer is tearing Sucketts a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        You must be out of your ****ing mind, lmmfao!.. We're done with your ass, lmao! Mercer??? Lmmfao!
        Yeah, I listed an olympic gold medalist as a credible opponet.

How stupid of me.

Comment

Yeah, I listed an olympic gold medalist as a credible opponet.

How stupid of me.
          Yeah, forget that Mercer was 1000 years old. Do you think that we were born yesterday mother****er? Huh? Man go ball yourself up and throw yourself in the garbage! Mercer...lmao.

Comment

Mercer is a good win for Lennox, not Wlad.

Comment

Yet he allowed Holyfield to clinch him repeatedly during the course of their two fights?
              Your still speaking of an old shot an not really training Tyson. The subject is a Prime Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Mother****er we know what you're sorry ass is trying to say, lmao! We're just surprised that you spit that **** out of your mouth, lmao! Tony Thompson??? **** you high?
                I assure you that I'm not "trying to say" anything other than what I'm actually typing.

You mentioned Tyson vs Heavyweight ATGs, I responded.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Bringer is tearing Sucketts a new one.
                  Here comes one of the fan boys.............. defending the brothers every move while listening to Tammy Wynette.

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post
                    Your still speaking of an old shot an not really training Tyson. The subject is a Prime Mike Tyson
                    Refer to previous posts.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
                      Tyson makes Klitschko look like he is in slow motion. He would bust him up so bad this topic would never be brought up again. Tyson beats all the giant robots.
                      agreed, Tyson never had problems with tall slow fighters, and his inside game was brilliant. we're talking prime tyson, i think people here have a hard time remembering what prime tyson looked like, most devastating boxer i've ever seen in my whole life

Comment

Working...
                      X