Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe – America votes him fighter of the decade.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe – America votes him fighter of the decade.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...olin-Hart.html

Not mine, i must say. But, it’s nice to see him finally get some credit from our friends across the pond. Joe might not have been everyone’s cup of tea, but he was without peers during his reign.

Yes he wasn’t the biggest puncher, but he’d pitter patter the a*se off anyone on this forum, and thats the truth. In fact he pitter pattered the ***** out of every fighter he faced.

Stand up Joe, those yankie doodles love ya.

Clearly this newspaper has no credibility what so ever.

Comment

I cant figure out which is worst...The cancellation of so many fights in 2013 or the quality of posts on NSB in 2013 lol.

Comment

Kid chocolate named FOTY....
        credibility = 0
        http://www.ring8ny.com/

Comment

Ring8, hahahaha.

Comment

Fact is, it was America that voted him the BEST fighter of the decade, therefore it means they’re talking on behalf of their country...

That means EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN ON THIS FORUM AGREES WITH THE STATEMENT

It’s ok boys, i don’t mind you confessing your love for Joe on here, it will liberate you. You’ll feel better.

Say it loud and proud

I LOVE JOE CALZAGHE. HE IS WARM.

Comment

i actually think Joe was truly a great fighter.... however he wasnt the fighter of the decade... thats not credible

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i actually think Joe was truly a great fighter.... however he wasnt the fighter of the decade... thats not credible

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                  Fact is, it was America that voted him the BEST fighter of the decade, therefore it means they’re talking on behalf of their country...

That means EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN ON THIS FORUM AGREES WITH THE STATEMENT

It’s ok boys, i don’t mind you confessing your love for Joe on here, it will liberate you. You’ll feel better.

Say it loud and proud

I LOVE JOE CALZAGHE. HE IS WARM.
                  So if one organization said Calzaghe was a bum... then the entire country the organization is in would think Calzaghe is a bum?
                  Seems legit

Comment

There's like 5 fighter of the decade now

Comment

Working...
                    X