No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner really sounds like complete jerk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Way to completely avoid and dodge the post. I didn't say any of the bold, but it's no surprise someone like you would try to put words in people's mouths.

Trash talk does not need to be race related. People like you, Broner, and Floyd don't seem to get the concept.
    Im not saying I'm approving his attitude and use of racism as trashtalk. What I'm saying is I don't think that if Broner was a respectful and quiet guy somebody like SirTomJones would have made a thread promoting him and making free publicity for him in a certain way. Same thing with Floyd, if he was polite and quiet, people would not make 30 hates thread a day and make free publicity for him.

And btw what have he said so racist ? That he doesnt have a favorite mexican fighter ?
    Last edited by Jcsuper; 02-15-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• I don't really understand people. You can watch two men punch the crap out of one another and God forbid one of them quit as people demand blood. Yet the line is drawn at trash talking?

Their intentions for one another outweighs anything they can say to one another at a press conference.

Also lol at Maniac crying about racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Trash talk is fine. That said it should be funny and not make you cringe.

Perhaps Broner will learn.
        He can't think straight with all the PEDS racing around his bloodstream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
          Im not saying I'm approving his attitude and use of racism as trashtalk. What I'm saying is I don't think that if Broner was a respectful and quiet guy somebody like SirTomJones would have made a thread promoting him and making free publicity for him in a certain way. Same thing with Floyd, if he was polite and quiet, people would not make 30 hates thread a day and make free publicity for him.

And btw what have he said so racist ? That he doesnt have a favorite mexican fighter ?
          Again, no one is talking about being a "goody two shoe" fighter, you're the one content with bringing this up over and over. Trash talk is fine, but why get racial? There's no need for it.

And what did he say that was racist? Well he was talking about "wetbacks" for one.

I still think his racism stems from his boss being a Mexican-American. Maybe he's dealing with some type of inferiority complex or something but who knows?

Comment

• @ jerk

Comment

• Yall just cant stand a black man getting it at a young age.

Yall aint never gon' give the young black man his just due, just how it is.

Broner keep doing ya thing BRUH

Comment

• Haters gone hate....

Do y'all job haters and hate.. **** broner must be doing something right haters!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  I think its more economic than cultural and has been so all the way back to Jack Johnson. The money he generated was insane.
                  In what way is it economic rather than cultural? A huge proportion of fighters come from dirt poor backgrounds, yet they don't get marketed in this way. You typically don't see guys like Morales or Pacquiao waving wads of cash around or laden down with gaudy ***ellery, even though they grew up as dirt poor street kids. So it doesn't seem like economic deprivation is the key factor, it very much seems like it's cultural.

Comment

• Broner is building his brand and Holyfield-esque squadron of children to go with it.He is brash,out-of line and DAMN good.Rees is a highlight reel waiting to happen fro Broner.He needs to get some trash talking lessons from Money May and Froch..they are easily the best.

Comment

• BRONER has taken another page of the Floyd book to promote himself and the fight by causing all kinds of reactions and attention

Comment

Working...
                      X