Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs. Adrien Broner: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP.

I'll pick Matthysse, Broner can get too ****y and can be hit. I could be wrong because Broner seems like that kinda guy who can step it up against anyone so I have no problem being wrong, but what would happen if Matthysse hit Broner with those shots?

Comment

Poll is surprising.. Alexander and Judah had close fights with Matthysse, Broner is levels above both.

Comment

Matthysse. Great chin, power and reasonably accurate.

Comment

Mattyse by brutal rape

Comment

Unfortunately a fight we'll probably never see, like every other legitimate match to be made in the sport currently.

Comment

Imo...lucas puts him on the canvas and stays there. After watching his fighy tonight he has no pop and lucas will pop his cherry clean.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                Poll is surprising.. Alexander and Judah had close fights with Matthysse, Broner is levels above both.
                I actually bumped the thread from a few days ago, so the poll doesn't reflect tonights performance. But to add Broner may be a level above....but he's a weight class below, and also many feel Matthysse won those fights.

Comment

matthyse puts up a good scrap, but b0ner takes a well earned decision.

b0ner is going to be here a lonnnnnng time. so many fights for him at 140. hopefully this was his last fight at 135, who the hell cares about a ricky burns, and i'm sure burns is praying the same thing i'm hoping for.

Comment

i think matthysse stops him. broner is way too easy to hit. especially to the body. i think he's trying to be too flashy with his defense and if matthysse could land some of the shots rees did tonight, broner would be in trouble

Comment

depends how Broner's chin holds up, so far he's passed with flying colors against mediocre hitters. Matthysse can fuccin crack though.. at this point its a toss up.

Comment

Working...
                      X