Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs. Adrien Broner: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner easy decision, easy work.

Comment

Depends if Broner's power and punch resistance carries up to 140. If that's the case, I think he would beat Matthysse by decision. I think his hand speed and power will allow him to get the better of a lot of those exchanges.

Comment

Matthyse hits very hard.

We've not really seen Broner's chin tested. Also, a small Ponce gave him real trouble with pressure, pressure from a bigger guy (with more skill than Ponce) with brutal power...I'd slightly favour Matthysse.

Comment

Broner would win by UD
          he's a strongly built guy, not sure Lucas could KO him
          he has inside game and can negate the body attack of Lucas
          a quick, skilled guy like Broner should be able to outbox Lucas
          just a question of whether or not Lucas could drop him

Comment

toss up could be a interesting fight but since lucas has no fan base broner will be the one carrying the card having a fanbase of envy

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Lucas by Decisions. I think Lucas's pressure will break Broner down, and Broner will do enough to get Lucas off him but not enough to win the fight.

Comment

"A hungry broner will not taste defeat until the hunger is gone."

Comment

I would have to go with Matthyse at this time simply because Broner has only just moved up to LW. But Broner does have the tools to beat him, the question is how well 140 would suit him and how well he takes a shot at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    I would have to go with Matthyse at this time simply because Broner has only just moved up to LW. But Broner does have the tools to beat him, the question is how well 140 would suit him and how well he takes a shot at that weight.
                    Funnily enough, Broner has more than a few fights at LW, albeit early on.

Comment

50/50 fight with a slight edge to Matthysse due to his size. haven't seen broner fight somebody who isn't a ****ing twig

Comment

Working...
                      X