No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez V: Arum Stakes Rep on Making It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
    kinda funny how the arguments are completely reversed. it used to be pac fans saying how many times do we got fight marquez 4 5 6 7 times? now its pac fans saying pac deserves a fight and marquez fans saying no. kinda funny how boxing fans work me included
    That's boxing bro, but i want to see FLOYD VS MARQUEZ II, and but nobody agrees!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
      I'm almost as big a fan of Marquez as I am Pacquiao, but the guy was so juiced for that fight it was preposterous. Even on the juice, he was still taking a beating before he landed the one hitter quitter. I'd like a 5th fight, without any PED's.
      Both of them are clean fighter who loves to eat meat ( Morales).

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
        Funny people bringing up Juicing when Pac loses. Either way, Pacs chin is dust. Hes Kod again before he retires
        Will see on 5TH Fight then!

Comment

For the love of god, why are they making this fight? JMM has beatin manny 4 straight times. This fight makes zero sense to me. Manny cant beat this guy period, and if manny loses yet again for a 5th time that would be absolutly pathetic. Manny UTG? Please..

Comment

I would looooove a fif

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Where are the guys who are quick to jump on this site and complain about what their NOT going to pay for when it comes to other fighters? If you've been paying for this fight since the 2nd fight, why would you pay for a 5th when it has no significance to the boxing landscape whatsoever?

At 70 bucks a clip, a fool would have given Arum almost a total of 300 bucks for the same damn matchup 4 times.

Explain why does Arum deserve that much money for the same two fighters, when you can buy a ticket and go watch a Ward, Donaire, Glovkin, Martinez, Broner, Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia, Rios, Mares, and countless other talented fighters of this generation...

Live.

Explain this.

Comment

BOB ARUM will do anything for the 5th Fight,love it or not , watch it not! PACMAN VS MARQUEZ V .

Comment

I can't help but feel that the people who dont want a 5th fight are more concerned about the politics around it, more so than the actual boxing.

How could anyone not want to see two elite boxers slugging it out?

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    i can't help but feel that the people who dont want a 5th fight are more concerned about the politics around it, more so than the actual boxing.

How could anyone not want to see two elite boxers slugging it out?
                    100% agreed

Comment

Originally posted by TP6 U Snitch View Post
                      Where are the guys who are quick to jump on this site and complain about what their NOT going to pay for when it comes to other fighters? If you've been paying for this fight since the 2nd fight, why would you pay for a 5th when it has no significance to the boxing landscape whatsoever?

At 70 bucks a clip, a fool would have given Arum almost a total of 300 bucks for the same damn matchup 4 times.

Explain why does Arum deserve that much money for the same two fighters, when you can buy a ticket and go watch a Ward, Donaire, Glovkin, Martinez, Broner, Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia, Rios, Mares, and countless other talented fighters of this generation...

Live.

Explain this.
                      Boxing is entertainment, the fourth fight was exciting as it gets. Is it really a question if this fight would sell? The hype would be huge.

Comment

Working...
                      X