Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez V: Arum Stakes Rep on Making It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is pointless! Arum is an ******* and he knows boxing fans will pay to see it...and we will cuz we love the sport. On another note anyone who says there's no way JMM was on steroids is crazy! Look at his ass he looks like a damn monster. Than look at him again John and Barrera. It's possible...

Comment

Pac marquez 3 should have been the end of it.

Comment

f#ck that noise. Marquez is 39 and running, no point in a 5th fight. Every party involved stated several times the 4th would be the end all be all fight. So now that Pacquiao planks for 2 minutes there has to be a 5th fight, regardless of what Marquez wishes?????? If Marquez is smart, he tells them to live with the loss and rides off into the Mexican sunset as an ATG with an ATG knockout of his arch rival. If anything, take Danny Garcia out for his titles and call it a career.

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen_usmc View Post
          The only ones who don't want the fight are the Marquez nutthuggers who want Marquez to leave it alone because they are afraid of there papi losing. These Marquez fanboys know Marquez needs to return the favor. Get off Marquezs nutts and enjoy boxing stupid fanboys.
          ^^^^^^this

The funny thing is not a single one of these MF will miss the fight if it happens. They will desperately pitch their $2 together just to buy the PPV to see. I wouldn't be surprise if some of them is peaking through my living room window to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            ^^^^^^this

The funny thing is not a single one of these MF will miss the fight if it happens. They will desperately pitch their $2 together just to buy the PPV to see. I wouldn't be surprise if some of them is peaking through my living room window to watch it.
            No they won't be peaking through your living room window, they will be in your bedroom with YO wife while YOU watch the 5th fight! They will wait for it to come out on the spanish channel for free!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG
              1. You have no rep
              2. Does anybody really want to see this fight again?
              3. **** you Arum
              The 5th will have more hype than the 4th. The 4th started picking up hype as the date got closer.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Who else was Manny going to fight seriously?
                Who else was MARQUEZ going to fight then seriously? floydie?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Unless Marquez really retires or is fighting Floyd they will fight a 5th fight and it would be in the US. Mexico is the only place with the similar time zone to milk the PPV #s
                  anywhere agreed!

Comment

I love both fighters but 5th fight, I will go to PACMAN by KO ( HATERS 1,2,3). Aging MARQUEZ should retire ( nothin to prove). Fight FLOYD II and collect his retirement money!

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                      1. You have no rep
                      2. Does anybody really want to see this fight again?
                      3. **** you Arum
                      I don't like Arum, furthermore I think guys like him and Schaefer are ruining the sport, and yes its not just Arum, pretty sure most boxing promoters are scum, that would throw a fighter under the bus for an extra buck.
                      That being said, you are an idiot.
                      1. He does have a rep, he may be an ass but he has been promoting some of the biggest fights in the sport and been one of the most powerful promoters of the last 30 years
                      2. All these people that don't want to see this fight again must not like the sport. Because that last fight was awesome, after 3 good but not great fights they finally went all out and it was electrifying. With all the crappy fights made these days and all the boring outcomes, I would love to see two guys with great boxing skill go to war, for me it doesn't get any better than watching A+ fighters go to war and to be honest it doesn't happen too often.

Comment

Working...
                      X