Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Reunites With Dad For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His fights with 50 and his father have been nothing but fake shit just for publicity.

Comment

Man everytime I hear about this falling out it's like they fell out just in time for it to be roger to get cold ****ed by Zab's dad lol. Good to see them back together but if Floyd shows any slowdown or malform Sr will burden the blame. Hope they finally sign the contracts for this damned fight..I need something to stream for free on May 4th

Comment

this is a joke, some pubicity stunt to pull in some much needed revenue. if mayweather loses his title as the most highly paid boxer, then his "0" don't mean shit

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaGuy View Post
          Floyd & Canelo are boxed in here. Floyd wanted Alexander, a safe fight for him & another chunk of $$ to temporarily beat the creditors back. But the fans said "NO", & now anything less than Guerrero or Canelo on May 4, and Floyd's taking way too much heat for b*tching out. Well Floyd's not fighting Canelo. Say what you want about Guerrero, but he's not coming to kiss in the ring, he's coming to win by hook or by crook .. he's coming to FIGHT! And Canelo wanted Cotto, a safe fight akin to Mayweather/Alexander above, to bank some $$ with little risk. But now he's cornered with either Lara or Trout, & those 2 also are NOT coming to lose or to settle for paycheck .. they are coming to FIGHT! We all want highly-competitive FIGHTS, where physical & mental stamina are stretched to the gills where we get our $$ worth. We've got them & these are 2 bonified FIGHTS! To quote the classic line in the Bachelor Party movie, "GENTLEMEN, START YOUR BONERS!" This could be a great card!
          I agree with you, but I truly don't think Canelo vs Cotto would be an easy fight. Canelo is the bigger man,but Cotto is very experienced and a better technical fighter. Trout gave Cotto problems because of his height and reach advantage and he was a slick fighter. Canelo will be right there all night. Depending on Cotto's conditioning, it could end up being a classical war.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            Lmao, you're are ****

Jesus you must have **** the bed rapid being awake at this hour?

I'm actually tempted to bet against Floyd for the first time ever. New trainer who isn't always the most punctual, likes the spotlight and the show on himself, no fifty pence to carry his belts, so a new ring walk, just out of jail...I'm sure Floyd probably wins but it's about as good a chance as I've seen for a while
            It would have been a better bet while the jail sentence was looming (before cotto). You dont know **** about boxing period.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Red K for crying
              hilarious, you should be giving him green k because what he says is the truth.

the highest repped people on this site are massive trolls, you can't deny this **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                Why the hell is my rep power at 6?? I know more about Boxing than anyone of these idiots on this website!! Maybe I should start saying stupid shyt like "Manny is the greatest" and "Guerrero has a chance to beat Floyd" to get my points up....fu**in stupid
                yes, that's what you will have to do... it's the same on every boxing forum.

Comment

Someone to basically stand in the corner and say "keep doing what you're doing" cause that's all I've seen Roger do for years...he even said it a few times...Floyd knows how to prepare for a fight...he'll be ready...no one has to tell him a damn thing...

Comment

It's been known for a while that he was likely to be working back with his Father for his next fight due to Roger's health.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                      LOL!!!!!! That was fkn funny!

Comment

Working...
                      X