No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Maybe you should wipe the jizz of Floyd and Broner from your eyballs and see that they are RACISTS.
    i keep seeing people saying broner is racist, how about yo link me to him being racist

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      ... to a Fat Yank. You see how Fat Yankcentric your view is?

I've never seen Pongsmelly Pingpongjam in action, but I'm aware of who he is, thanks to reading up on him in places like The Ring. Just because he isn't being screened on Fat-Yank-O-Vision doesn't make him Johnny **** Hawk from out of Shitsville Ohio.
      Hey, he has an impressive record for a guy of his height.

Oh and it's Shawny "****" Hawk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Move along with your little racist rants you coward... This is boxing. Talk boxing or GTFO.
        Lol yet you have a racist on your sig. Funny how people like you like to turn a blind eye.

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
          i keep seeing people saying broner is racist, how about yo link me to him being racist
          Google it. He said one particular fighter "wants to be stylish but at the day, he is a just a Mexican", he also called them Wet-Backs, Burrito comments were made too about Mexicans. By definition of the word, Broner is a Racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Lol yet you have a racist on your sig. Funny how people like you like to turn a blind eye.
            Especially when it suits an agenda or another obvious common denominator.

Comment

Google it. He said one particular fighter "wants to be stylish but at the day, he is a just a Mexican", he also called them Wet-Backs, Burrito comments were made too about Mexicans. By definition of the word, Broner is a Racist.
              So what? Everyone talks s**t. The only mistake he made was saying it in the public eye. He never said anything like "I can't stand Mexicans, I hate them all". When you get older and gain more of an understanding of life, hopefully you'll learn not to be so sensitive about petty s**t. But maybe you can't stand him anyway and will always refuse to look past the dumb s**t young people do.

Comment

He's absolutely right, fuck Broner

War Rees

Comment

i cant find the wet back comments, but to say eloy perez (a mexican) eats burritos is now considered racist? lol cmon i dont find that the least bit racist. That woud be like if he told gamboa to quit boxing and become a cigar roller. Is that racist? People like to find any little thing they can about someone they dont like and now gonna try and hold it against him for the rest of his career? for what?

Comment

So, this thread started as Rees vs Broner deal to essentially this.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      He's absolutely right, fuck Broner

War Rees
                      hhahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X