No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Keep supporting a racist you dumb a$$ fuk!!
    I support boxing. I don't give a **** what these people do outside the ring son.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Broner embarrasses himself when he speaks.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

When does Broner talk in the ring when he's fighting?

Or are you referring to what is said OUTSIDE the ring?

If so, this is the noob fan base I am talking about. Sensitive little fairy b*tches crying about **** talking...
      Calling people noobs and b*tches behind a screen sure makes sound like the tough guy that you are and very knowledgeable in the sport as well.

You get very defensive when it comes to Mayweather and Broner don't you now?

Comment

He will never be as embarrased as Broner should have been with his Racist attacks towards Mexicans. And as embarrassed as Broner should be for fighting an unknown fighter in the first place.
        I love the inherent arrogance of a lot of Fat Yank posters on here that if they haven't heard of a fighter, it means the fighter is "unknown"... not that their knowledge is deficient.

Gavin Rees isn't the most high-profile fighter in the world, to say the least, but he held the WBA strap at 140 in 2007. To say someone who held a "world" title is "unknown" is wide of the mark.

That said, while this wouldn't be the first time Rees sprang an upset, he's in over his head here.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          I support boxing. I don't give a **** what these people do outside the ring son.
          Girl, you are supporting a Racist when you support Broner because he is a RACIST but your little pea brain doesn't fuking get it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            That's pretty sad ain't it?

You know what else is sad? Rees is right. He must read around this place.
            I think a lot of pro boxers view these websites, this on in particular. The funny thing is Rees is really getting pissed off. Broner is in there having fun playing with Rees mind. Just like Ali messing with Frazier. Not to that extent though.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              To say someone who held a "world" title is "unknown" is wide of the mark.
              If you havent been on ESPN/HBO/SHOWTIME/Telefutura/Telemundio/Boxing Azteca than yes, you are unknown and people have to go to YouTube just to see who the hell you are. The Mecca of Boxing does not know him, that makes him unknown.
              Last edited by richardt; 02-13-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Yeah, funny how that works. And we don't have to put 2 and 2 together to know why, among other obvious reasons.

Comment

If you havent been on ESPN/HBO/SHOWTIME/Telefutura/Telemundio/Boxing Azteca than yes, you are unknown and people have to go to YouTube just to see who the hell you are.
                  ... to a Fat Yank. You see how Fat Yankcentric your view is?

I've never seen Pongsmelly Pingpongjam in action, but I'm aware of who he is, thanks to reading up on him in places like The Ring. Just because he isn't being screened on Fat-Yank-O-Vision doesn't make him Johnny **** Hawk from out of Shitsville Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

That's pretty sad ain't it?

You know what else is sad? Rees is right. He must read around this place.

I think a lot of pro boxers view these websites, this on in particular. The funny thing is Rees is really getting pissed off. Broner is in there having fun playing with Rees mind. Just like Ali messing with Frazier. Not to that extent though.
                    I think so too. I also think people like Max Kellerman get on here as well. I always hear him repeat stuff that I read around here. Like fans thoughts or opinions about certain fighters or situations.

(I know you're out there Max, reading this b.s. so you can hype Broner up this weekend! Screw you! You suck with your nuthugging!)

Comment

Calling people noobs and b*tches behind a screen sure makes sound like the tough guy that you are and very knowledgeable in the sport as well.

lol if you feel threatened by me than I apologize lil guy.

As for being defensive towards just them? No not at all. I'm defending all **** talkers, not just the two names you came up with. lol Which was my point. Noobs act like these are the only two who ever talks ****...

Comment

Working...
                      X