Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Big Dunn;13034966]sounds like you have a problem with any Racist fighter or person whether he is black, white, hispanic, anyone QUOTE]. Correct, that is why when someone comes on here and makes negative comments about Blacks, I have tore into them. Anyone can search and find my posts going against anyone making Racist comments. And I'll be more than happy to continue that trend. Thanks for your concern, you are dismissed.

Comment

• [QUOTE=richardt;13034989]
      Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      sounds like you have a problem with any Racist fighter or person whether he is black, white, hispanic, anyone QUOTE]. Correct, that is why when someone comes on here and makes negative comments about Blacks, I have tore into them. Anyone can search and find my posts going against anyone making Racist comments. And I'll be more than happy to continue that trend. Thanks for your concern, you are dismissed.
      i didn't post what you qouted so its clear you are attempting to hide your real agenda. if you care so much about racism get off NSB and go do something to fight it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        i didn't post what you qouted so its clear you are attempting to hide your real agenda
        I changed your post to match what I know and feel. Agenda? Would you like me to show you where a white boxer was quoted as saying something racist and how I responded???? If not, then shut the *** up. Would you like me to show you where someone said something racist about a Black person/fighter and I got on their case???? If not, then shut the *** up.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          I changed your post to match what I know and feel. Agenda? Would you like me to show you where a white boxer was quoted as saying something racist and how I responded???? If not, then shut the *** up. Would you like me to show you where someone said something racist about a Black person/fighter and I got on their case???? If not, then shut the *** up.
          IMO...He just needs to shut the **** up! :WORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            You are so phony. You just want to make an issue where there is none. Like **********s saying they are trying to protect against voter fraud. But we know what they and you are really about. Carry on I'm sure some posters will believe you.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Big Dunn;13035056]Like **********s saying they are trying to protect against voter fraud. QUOTE] I dont give a flying *** if you believe me or not. I have messages showing I don't tolerate Racism from anyone. Now I've already instructed others to go *** themselves and I suggest you do the same so go *** yourself.

Comment

• [QUOTE=richardt;13035096]
                Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Like **********s saying they are trying to protect against voter fraud. QUOTE] I dont give a flying *** if you believe me or not. I have messages showing I don't tolerate Racism from anyone. Now I've already instructed others to go *** themselves and I suggest you do the same so go *** yourself.
                its ok dude, you can't hide your true self. But hey, thanks for all the racism notification you are doing. you are making this sitte better for all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  thanks for all the racism notification you are doing. you are making this sitte better for all of us.
                  No problem. Now take your sorry a$$ out of here you shallow piece of crap. I won't stop you from supporting Racists but I'm done with you. Go.
                  Last edited by richardt; 02-14-2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Big Dunn;13035106]
                    Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    its ok dude, you can't hide your true self. But hey, thanks for all the racism notification you are doing. you are making this sitte better for all of us.
                    We made his day responding to his weirdo ass. He got what he wanted. Now lets leave this clown alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

We made his day responding to his weirdo ass. He got what he wanted. Now lets leave this clown alone.
                      whoop whoop

stand down guys Sargent Dlck Face is on the thread:WORD:
                      Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-14-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X