No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    You feel that way, because your understanding of life is still very limited.
    Ross is the mutha****in Boss!!!!!!!!!!! I cant green you again yet Ross bruh. But I'm about to start greening random jokers just so I can green you.

Comment

• I seem to remember Ricky Hatton using kind of rhetoric before his fight with Floyd Mayweather...... didn't help him much, did it (neither did his lager lout fans in attendance when they boo'd the US national anthem)? I guess Rees has got to say something in the likelihood he'll get splatted. Americans may not like Broner, but Brits barely know who he is.

Comment

Is there even a name for Mexicans that is equivalent to the "N" word for black people?.
        Yes there is, it's called Wet Back. Try going to San Antonio and calling a Mexican that. You would have your face busted in. Offensive is Offensive, regardless!

Comment

For the record, here's that reply. OK, so you don't have proof. Then why even comment on it? You obviously don't know anything about racism.[/B]"
          Coming from a guy who doesn't know the difference between a serious racial comment and trash talking.

Comment

• Rees...Translation.

White Americans generally like everything compared to a black American, even going as far as like someone else from another country.

Which is in generally truth.

With the exception of Joe Louis and Tiger Woods before the scandal.

Comment

• Bottom line, Floyd and Broner are Racists. Floyd twice proved that he does not like Asians and Broner three times proved this against Mexicans. And the derrogatory Wet Back comment came from his Twitter account. His calling a Mexican "limited" and his derrogatory Burrito comments are all over the Internet. Not arguable, not up for debate. Facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Yes there is, it's called Wet Back. Try going to San Antonio and calling a Mexican that. You would have your face busted in. Offensive is Offensive, regardless!
                Prove he said it. Please. If you are going to accuse someone of something, show the proof or STFU. lol

Comment

Coming from a guy who doesn't know the difference between a serious racial comment and trash talking.
                  Is Mexican even a race? No. Is a Texan a race?. No. So, who doesn't know the difference now?

Comment

Bottom line, Floyd and Broner are Racists. Floyd twice proved that he does not like Asians and Broner three times proved this against Mexicans. And the derrogatory Wet Back comment came from his Twitter account. His calling a Mexican "limited" and his derrogatory Burrito comments are all over the Internet. Not arguable, not up for debate. Facts.
                    how do comments about manny mean he doesn't like Asians? i think you're stretching on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Ross is the mutha****in Boss!!!!!!!!!!! I cant green you again yet Ross bruh. But I'm about to start greening random jokers just so I can green you.
                      hahaha Thanks a lot, man. That means a lot! I'm glad there are good posters like you here mature enough to understand what's really going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X