No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    No, you pointing out that ***** mentioned Whitney over some hero, shows where your mind set is. But you're young, so I'll give you a pass too. LMAO
    Yea my mind is to praise a true hero and not some damn crack head full of issues. Sure she sang some hits but she was a ****ty person. Hero>>>>>>>>>>>>drug addict that can sing.

Oh yea since you said no one knew him............http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...avy-seal-kyle/

Thousands of people. Another one.....

Comment

You didn't read my reply to thuggery either. smh, but you're young and I give you a pass too. lol
      i'm not reading through pages of posts directed at other people.
      My post expressed my opinion on the stance Broner's fans have taken on his racism. That's all, I don't wish to debate anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Yea my mind is to praise a true hero and not some damn crack head full of issues. Sure she sang some hits but she was a ****ty person. Hero>>>>>>>>>>>>drug addict that can sing.

Oh yea since you said no one knew him............http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...avy-seal-kyle/

Thousands of people. Another one.....
        Hey, it is what it is. People only care about who they know. She was still a fellow human being, but you can s**t all over her if you want.

Comment

Hey, it is what it is. People only care about who they know. She was still a fellow human being, but you can s**t all over her if you want.

He was also a human being. Oh but because I have her on there I'm racist right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            i'm not reading through pages of posts directed at other people.
            My post expressed my opinion on the stance Broner's fans have taken on his racism. That's all, I don't wish to debate anything.
            For the record, here's that reply.

"OK, so you don't have proof. Then why even comment on it? You obviously don't know anything about racism. Are you telling me you never have even the slightest racist thoughts sometimes? Of course you'll say no. Could you identify what a slightly racist thought is? lol I don't know you, but I get the impression you are very limited when it comes to seeing "the big picture", because of your age. I've said the "N" word before and I don't hate black people. Yes, I've said things out of anger, we all do. Is that racism? Yes, to a certain degree it is. We all have it no matter what anyone says. No one is perfect. That said, the fellas that should be labeled racists are the ones that live their lives pushing racism all the time. The ones that openly admit they are racist. The people that treat you like s**t, because of your race. The people that don't give you equal opportunity, because of your race. That's racist. Until Broner has taken it to that level, I say he is not that different than me and you. He messed up by putting things out there when he knows he's in the public eye, but he's young, dumb, and full of cum. And yes, being young is an excuse for doing certain things like that. You might not make that mistake, but I'm very sure you make certain mistakes now that you won't when you get older. Its all about living and learning. If you can't admit what I'm saying is the truth, then you certainly don't understand this stuff yet, or you are lying."
            Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 02-14-2013, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              He was also a human being. Oh but because I have her on there I'm racist right?
              No, because that sig implies ***** only did it because she is black. You sporting that sig shows your dislike for a black praising a black. Whites praise whites every day. Orientals praise orientals every day. Mexicans praise Mexicans every day, but I don't see you calling them out. If you didn't mean to make it look that way, then maybe you should get rid of that sig.

Comment

Pacquiao < Mayweather. LMAO
                Oh yeah...im sure. Floyd is a better human being than Manny! :AOR:

Only difference between Broner and Floyd is FLoyds older! Here i have a recent picture of them you can use as a sig or Avi.....

[IMG]http://www.******sandtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Which-Turd-do-you-Prefer-thumb.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  ... to a Fat Yank. You see how Fat Yankcentric your view is?

I've never seen Pongsmelly Pingpongjam in action, but I'm aware of who he is, thanks to reading up on him in places like The Ring. Just because he isn't being screened on Fat-Yank-O-Vision doesn't make him Johnny **** Hawk from out of Shitsville Ohio.
                  i am american born and i know everything you staed is dead on, lol, we in american are arrogant and we act like if the fighter isnt seen on a american station, lol, hes a joke or something, lol, fighting in the states is the worst decision that many good fighters make caz they get too many fights robbed to the likes of our american fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Oh yeah...im sure. Floyd is a better human being than Manny! :AOR:

Only difference between Broner and Floyd is FLoyds older! Here i have a recent picture of them you can use as a sig or Avi.....

[IMG]http://www.******sandtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Which-Turd-do-you-Prefer-thumb.jpg[/IMG]
                    hahahahahahahaha Good one, bro.

Comment

hahahahahahahaha Good one, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X