No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Treats Rees Like a Joke, Ribs Him on ******* Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    And I'm the bad guy for saying Boner is classless.
    hwo is saying hes high for thinking hell knock him out classless? People on this site just try to hate on anything

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
      hwo is saying hes high for thinking hell knock him out classless? People on this site just try to hate on anything
      They're just noobs to the sport.

Comment

If he was clever or funny I don't think it would be an issue, nothing he said is above a 7th grade class clown though. Ali he isn't

Comment

Wow I don't even really care for Broner much but the fact that he has so many people butthurt over a couple words is pretty hilarious. They are about to fight, quit crying like wimps

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
            Yeah because Mayweather was the only fighter before Broner to trash talk.
            Thats very true but what always gets me (and I hope broner doesnt go that route like floyd) is the ****** rapper smack talk. Call the guy a *****, call him a *****, say he punches like a girl but please dont start talking that "he sucks because he dont make no paper like I make paper" trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
              Thats very true but what always gets me (and I hope broner doesnt go that route like floyd) is the ****** rapper smack talk. Call the guy a *****, call him a *****, say he punches like a girl but please dont start talking that "he sucks because he dont make no paper like I make paper" trash talk.
              But that is what really gets people in general, heated.

Think of it like this, if you work with someone and they do exactly what you do but brag about making 100 times more than you... wouldn’t you be pissed and wonder why you don’t make as much? Or question your abilities as appose to someone who makes 100 times more and does what you do?

Being that boxing has A LOT to do with a mental game plan, throwing someone off their game plan is well, part of the game.

Money is what makes the world go round and the person who makes more always pisses off the one who doesn’t make as much especially when they both do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                I've been watching since the 80's son.

and lol at "im a fighter".... GTFOH... coward.
                LOL I approve of this statement..............

I have no clue how we've gotten to the point where people are complaining about "trash talk" trash talk? TRASH TALK.

too many metro ***ual wimps have flooded our sport.

Comment

Broner is being: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=1lu6E...%3D1lu6Ei9ARz8

Comment

i do think broner will win quite easily and he is extremely talented.
                    is looking very much like the next F.M.J BUT, he does deserve a clout round the earole because he is a cheeky little ****.
                    i just hope gavin gives a good account of himself and maybe gives broner a little fright on the way.
                    i might stick a couple of quid on rees as there are massive odds against him.
                    hmmmmmmmmmm....

Comment

I'm glad Broner is talking. It brings interest to boxing. Floyd, Broner, Ward. We got **** on lock!

Comment

Working...
                      X