No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Treats Rees Like a Joke, Ribs Him on ******* Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
    If I want to say something I say it. If Broner ugly ass called me ugly the fight would've been cancelled because he would have something broken in his face!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      NEW YORK — Adrien Broner aggravated Gavin Rees enough Tuesday to lure the huge underdog into predicting an unlikely knockout victory Saturday night.

The unbeaten WBC lightweight champion called his challenger ugly, said his hands wouldn’t be able to miss Rees’ watermelon-sized head, mocked Rees’ height and repeatedly refused to properly pronounce Rees’ name. The 32-year-old Rees, who wasn’t nearly as amused as members of Broner’s entourage, eventually countered by stating during a press conference at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill that he can’t wait “to knock this prick out.” [Click Here To Read More]
      hahahaha I love every bit of it. This ain't no tea party.

Comment

They talked trash when it mattered not to just some bum that should'nt even be in the same ring! It's like me picking on some little kid and then all of you backing me for talking ****!!
        Actually its not. How long you been watching boxing? Hes just **** talking before a fight. Have you not heard of this concept?

Comment

This is how it should be. Both fighters talkin ****. If ur gonna win and u know ur gonna win then why not say it? You can't deny it makes fights more interesting because the fighter now has to live up to his own words. If he doesn't he looks like an ass. It changes the atmosphere of the fight in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            Actually its not. How long you been watching boxing? Hes just **** talking before a fight. Have you not heard of this concept?
            Most of these b*tches or pactarted noobs in here haven’t been watching longer than 3-4 years. They don’t know wtf they're talking about but are just hating on Floyd and Broner as if they invented this **** talking tactic.

They really don't understand how ****ing ****** it makes them look.

Comment

Floyd is clever?? It just shows how people in general have degressed over the years. Men have a hard time being comfortable being men. They all feel out of their skin. This is why I stand out so much imn this world. I know what I want and I take it. If I want to say something I say it. If Broner ugly ass called me ugly the fight would've been cancelled because he would have something broken in his face! Broner isn't some pretty guy! You can't polish a turd!! He's talented in the ring and entertaining why bother with this BS?? He doesn't need to get under Rees's skin does he?? doesn't he already have all the advantages why does he need to talk ****??
              I'm not sure if you're arguing with me or agreeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                I just watched the Press conference and it's not the way this writer put it. It really wasn't bad at all. It wasn't even one sided either. So I'm in the wrong but Broners smack talk still seems forced and kind of phony.

Comment

i don't mind a little sh__ talk before a fight. But please! Back it up when u get in the ring or at least look like you are trying to. So many fighters talk sh__ and then get in the ring and curl up into a ball making a boring fight. I hate that!

Now that Rees has joined in on the talk, I hope he shows me something. Even if he loses, at least show me somethin

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Most of these b*tches or pactarted noobs in here haven’t been watching longer than 3-4 years. They don’t know wtf they're talking about but are just hating on Floyd and Broner as if they invented this **** talking tactic.

They really don't understand how ****ing ****** it makes them look.
                    Ya because you seem so intelligent. By the way I'm a fighter and I've been watching since the early 90's so STFU you don't know ish about boxing!
                    Last edited by "Smokin Sugar"; 02-13-2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Ya because you seem so intelligent. By the way I'm a fighter and I've been watching since the early 90's so STFU you don't know ish about boxing!
                      I've been watching since the 80's son.

and lol at "im a fighter".... GTFOH... coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X