Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is higher on the ATG list: Floyd Mayweather (so far) or Roberto Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
    On this forum there seems to be a lot of idiots that think Floyds career started at 147.

Dude has been boxing for 17 years.
    It makes perfect sense. He wasn't that popular until he got up to 147. It's obvious who followed his career from the start and who just started watching him.

Comment

Duran getting KO by Hearn > Floyd entire career

Comment

Completely one sided poll, wow.

Comment

It should be one sided, Duran is a first ballot ATG.

Comment

7 ******s voted for Floyd

Comment

Duran as a Lightweight fights in any era and could challenge any Lightweight ever! Floyd as a Welter would not be able to compete at a high level against the ATG welters. I do see Floyd more as a 140lbs however I don't believe the "junior" classes should have titles!
              Floyd ...5'6" 140
              Duran...5'7" 135
              .............I take Duran to win. At 35 Duran will be ON Floyd and Floyd would have to fight no walking off or acting cute with Duran at 35!!! It could and should be a good fight but Duran is to agressive for Floyd to deal with. Duran decs. win in 10 or 12 Duran by tko in 13 in a 15 round title.

Comment

You have the wrong stats Ray. Floyd is 5'8''. Floyd is obviously higher up p4p, the greatest welterweight of his generation. Possibly the greatest LWW ever and a terrific LW. Wins over ATGs such as Castillo, Corrales, Corley, Judah and Baldomir attest to that. I haven't even begun to mention Oscar, Cotto and the beast Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Completely one sided poll, wow.
                  What do you mean wow? What did you expect?

Duran is a Top 10 ATG.

Comment

Duran remained a top full time relevent contender for literally half a century, beating some incredible fighters along the way, in the golden era of boxing in the most stacked weight classes

He was a relevant fighter longer than Floyd has been alive.

Comment

Probably Floyd.

On the strength of his reign at 130 and his remarkable ascent to the weight classes while remaining unbeaten.

More consistent than Duran as a bonus.

Comment

Working...
                      X