Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is higher on the ATG list: Floyd Mayweather (so far) or Roberto Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Really? Do a search through my old posts for "Chavez"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=14
    And what does this prove, exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      And what does this prove, exactly?
      Before you make statements like "Freedom didn't know who Jesus Chavez is" do a search through my old posts to be sure.

You were wrong. Be honest and admit it.

Comment

Before you make statements like "Freedom didn't know who Jesus Chavez is" do a search through my old posts to be sure.

You were wrong. Be honest and admit it.
        You know who the 1-13 Jesus Chavez was by looking off Boxrec And liked using that to discredit Mayweather. Your posts clearly indiciate that.

Your posts also clearly show that you had no idea who the other Jesus Chavez was.

Showing a post highlighting that you know the other one doesn't prove anything.

Comment

You know who the 1-13 Jesus Chavez was by looking off Boxrec And liked using that to discredit Mayweather. Your posts clearly indiciate that.

Your posts also clearly show that you had no idea who the other Jesus Chavez was.

Showing a post highlighting that you know the other one doesn't prove anything.
          You're embarassing yourself.

Do a search through my old posts and see what you come up with. I used to bring up the 1-13 Chavez quite regularly and I was well aware that there were two named Jesus Chavez.

The Floyd nuthuggers like yourself were always quick to point that out, but you're the only one who pretends to believe I was not aware of the other one.

Comment

Duran.

not close for me.

Comment

You're embarassing yourself.

Do a search through my old posts and see what you come up with. I used to bring up the 1-13 Chavez quite regularly and I was well aware that there were two named Jesus Chavez.

The Floyd nuthuggers like yourself were always quick to point that out, but you're the only one who pretends to believe I was not aware of the other one.

If you're aware of the other Chavez then show me a post of yours discussing him.

Just like you were quick to do with the other one.

It's so abundantly clear you had no idea, and now you're desperately trying to backtrack and posting things that prove nothing, as if it's evidence

Tis a shame.

And really, I certainly am not the only one who knows you didn't know who Jesus Chavez was. People in this very thread and that the specific thread where you said it were talking about it.

I didn't even bring it up in this thread, if you look.

Comment

LOL again @ The Jesus Chavez Boxrec'ing fail.

Comment

If you're aware of the other Chavez then show me a post of yours discussing him.

Just like you were quick to do with the other one.

It's so abundantly clear you had no idea, and now you're desperately trying to backtrack and posting things that prove nothing, as if it's evidence

Tis a shame.

And really, I certainly am not the only one who knows you didn't know who Jesus Chavez was. People in this very thread and that the specific thread where you said it were talking about it.

I didn't even bring it up in this thread, if you look.
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6&postcount=38

Comment

Duran, better than ANY fighter of todays generation.

He fought the best at all times, not health first, not talk to my promoter.

Comment

Jesus Chavez was 1-13 when Floyd fought him.

Chavez was smaller than Floyd too, he fought at bantamweight and junior featherweight before he fought Floyd at 130, and went back down to 122 for his final fight.

Here's his BoxRec:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4761&cat=boxer

Comment

Working...
                      X