Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see if you're ready for the Jackal

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      Everyone of the last four opponent of Rigo before Rigo fight they have a 100 punches per round %~ and against Rigo they don't threw punches..that's because of rigo's accuracy and puncher power..I believe that Donaire will fill Rigo's power and don't go wild..that will be worst for him since nobody will be more technical than Rigo..Donaire is great but Rigo is to much...
      I agree. I don't think Donaire will get wildly aggressive. He knows, or should know, that Rigo is a hard hitting, accurate counter-puncher. But I wouldn't even bring up Guille's previous opponents in this discussion. None of them are even close to Nonito's quality.

Comment

Obviously Donut-Aire will be up a notch if he beats Rigo, but I just don't see it happening. Yes, Rigo has lots of movement... and what's wrong with that? He also has a high punch output, good power, accuracy, and his opponents don't usually have a very high punch output against him. Maybe I'm crazy, but to me that spells a win over Nonito. We'll see how it goes though. I expect a great fight with Donaut-Aire getting picked off slowly and a late stoppage by Rigo.

Comment

Wonder if they're shaking hands after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Obviously Donut-Aire will be up a notch if he beats Rigo, but I just don't see it happening. Yes, Rigo has lots of movement... and what's wrong with that? He also has a high punch output, good power, accuracy, and his opponents don't usually have a very high punch output against him. Maybe I'm crazy, but to me that spells a win over Nonito. We'll see how it goes though. I expect a great fight with Donaut-Aire getting picked off slowly and a late stoppage by Rigo.
            Rigo doesn't have a high punch output.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Wonder if they're shaking hands after the fight
              Rigo seems to really sneer at Donaire in the few interviews I've seen of him. I don't know if it's genuine, or if it's just bravado. Guillermo otherwise comes across as a pretty decent guy.

Comment

I'm willing to bet points that Donaire will win this fight. Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I m taking 3:1 odd bets I still have like 28 billions to bet if you are interested please send me a P.M. ...

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
                    Donaire going to put it ON Glass chinny Glassmo
                    What a sorry ass gay joke!!fckin nerd

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I got a mil from my boy angry cuban!! Dale

Comment

Working...
                      X