Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I'll Be Ready For Whatever Rigondeaux Brings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember guys, I want all you to know Nonito is Juanma Lopez#2, he will be exposed by Rigo. His only chance is a lucky punch, Nonito is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by chubano View Post
      Remember guys, I want all you to know Nonito is Juanma Lopez#2, he will be exposed by Rigo. His only chance is a lucky punch, Nonito is done.
      Lucky punch? Already making excuses if Rigo loses. What a dumba$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        anything under 118 i dont watch sorry.
        So when you see Brian Viloria in BoxingScene's Top 10 pfp list you don't even know who that is?

Or Chocolatito Gonzalez?

You're missing out bro. But it's your loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Naw man, I got up & came up in here like I do faithfully to show my support & give my criticism as usual & boom, 2 stupid a$$ interviews that need some dissecting. What am I supposed to do??Somebody has to state the obvious.

I mean if you've never seen tape of someone, then how would you know how they fight??
          Word of mouth I guess.
          But I assume he's been told about the liver shots too, LOL.

Comment

• Donaire's biggest fight is when he fought VIC, followed by montiel. I can consider this fight with rigo as third!

Comment

• I'm picking Donaire. That said Rigondeaux is an amazing fighter.

1:18

Comment

• Originally posted by chubano View Post
                Remember guys, I want all you to know Nonito is Juanma Lopez#2, he will be exposed by Rigo. His only chance is a lucky punch, Nonito is done.
                Pfffffffffft.

Comment

• Yes dont watch tapes. After the fight he's piss going to be 80% blood for the rest of hes life, hes going to have to explain to jr why hes dad piss looks like cranberry juice.

Comment

• i hope nonito donaire gets knocked out just for the **** of it. dude's getting too ****y on fights not knowing he is fighting bums!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                      not really i love basketball but you dont see me watching division 3 college basketball anything under 118 i dont watch sorry. Other than that i follow every division not only the ones that gamboa & rigo fight in. Don't worry I'm not one of those filipinos boxing fans that had no idea who cotto was when it was announced that he would fight manny. lol I actually watch this sport from top to bottom, no ivan calderon getting play at my crib though lmao. I guess those guys dont get on tv much so that might be another reason why
                      I beg to differ mi paisa, there's good quality fighters under 118 too, back in the 90's it was a crime to miss the wars between Carbajal and Gonzalez.
                      The guy that recently fought and lost to Donaire also lost to Carbajal by KO in his last fight.
                      Por estos dias por ahi anda el Venezolano que le dicen Chocolatico, muy bueno ese muchacho.
                      Saludos.

Comment

Working...
                      X